Crashing (Pt.2)

Waves of sadness crashing against the shores of unsureness

So hard for me to understand when doctors they cannot cure this

I wish I could take away your pain

I wish I could trade places

Man I just want you to be okay

Man I just wish I could erase this

I know that life has a funny way

So I'm not complaining

And while I still got you here, still got you here

I hope that you can hear this.

Jenae pov

I've been sitting in the waiting room for over an hour now waiting to hear some good news of how she was doing. 2 Hours ago I got a phone call from Monique's grandmother , she told me that Monique crashed into a tree on her way over to my house. Man, I couldn't believe it . Monique has been my best friend every since the 6th grade . I remember when I was the new girl at the school and I didnt talk to nobody because I felt like everybody thought I was ugly and disgusting . I felt that way ,well, because my butt was HUGE for a 6th grader. But later on in the school year Monique was one of the few people who tried to get me to talk to them . I mean we shared all the same hobbies. We both played softball, was a swimmer, a gamer, and we both loved SCIENCE.

We stood up for each other, Defended one another,stood by each other no matter what. Thru thick and thin she was always my friend.

Monique pov

Adopted.

I,Monique Naomi Rodriguez was adopted. Hell is that even my real name? You know , The one my BIRTH Parents gave me. All my life I thought that Maria and Tony Rodriguez were my parents. And am I even MEXICAN? I dont look it. I look 100% white. I have Honey blonde hair with cotton candy blue eyes. Now how many Mexicans you know has that? Ill wait.

But why? Why did they do it. Go through with the adoption . What happened where they couldn't keep THEIR child ? Could they not afford me? Did they not care for me ? Did they not want the responsibilities of having a child?

Oh and my Abuela. How could she after all these years I thought she told me everything about everything . She even told me about the day I was born. That BITCH! She said that Maria was going through all sorts of pain and needed all of these drugs to calm her . Is my whole life a fucking Lie!

Just thought I'd post sum.