We like to party (part 3)

monique pov

" Whatever you sayy Nae  , but you remember when I went to go talk to mr.fineass ?"

" Yea .. What happened "  She looked at me with wandering eyes.

" This nigga gone say Im Jail bait because  Im only 5 years younger than him " I told her with a little anger in my voice.

" Well that is rape , if you guys do get that far in the relationship"

" Girl , please aint nobody talking about fucking ! Shid he aint even thatmothafuckin fine for me to give up my cooter cat "

Jenae looked at me like I was crazy. She started chuckling and then shook her head.

" Cooter cat ?! really mo ! You are so ghetto. But You never know Mo he could be the one , your firrst " she smiled at me.

" He could. But he wont ! He aint getting my cat!"

" Oh, aint that him coming over here " she whispered to me pointing towards the direction he was coming.

I looked towards her direction.

"Wassup, I didnt mean to offend you or anything  I was just joking Lil ma " he said while putting his hand on my hip.

I sucked my teeth. " Yea sure you were . Anyways this is my friend Jenae . Jenae this is DeAngelo "

"Hi. "  was all Jenae said before somebody came over and excused her from talking to us.

" We should finish what we started ?" he smirked at me.

" Boy stop it you cant handle me . All this Vanilla choclate boy you wouldnt know what to do with this."

"quit it . But come on getin the pool with me"

"alriiiight , I will "

We  walked  back to where the pool was and before I tried to get into the pool, DeAngelo grabbed my hand and led me to the diving board.

" Umm , what do you think you are doing ! If you think Im getting on that  , You've got another thing coming "  He looked at me , picked me up , got on the diving board and jumped of . Cannonball.

" Oh my god boy what you do that for "  I cut my eyes at him and he smiled at me and pulled me by waist looking into my eyes. " now my hair is wet , jerk "  I mumbled looking down. 

He chuckled and lifted my chin up so that we were back to looking eachother in the eyes.  " Your eyes are so beautiful , ma" He looked from my eyes to my lips and our faces got closer. His lips were on mine now " Your so sexy ma " he mumbled against mine. Soon our lips were crashing together and he tried to enter my mouth with his tounge and I let him. My hands were around his neck and his hands were rubbing down my back and squeezing my behind.