Real Life

It's been almost 2 months Amelia didn't talked to Elizabeth and Sebastian since that incident. Amelia was missing both of them. No matter what happened, they're still her friends. She loves them but still couldn't accept the fact they accused her for leaving chris ( seriously, she the one left him huh?🙄)

Amelia is also being miserable and confused with her life especially her love with Henry. Is she really in love with him? Or she is just pretending it to forget about Chris but deep in her heart, Amelia knows that she can't never ever get over Chris. No matter how many times Amelia's heart says to run and get back with Chris, her ego causes her to stick with Henry. She did try to fall in love or to feel the spark between her and Henry but unfortunately there's no way for it.

Amelia knows that she can't love anyone the way she loves Chris. Sometimes Amelia wish to get back with Chris and start over again but when she recalls back the past, all she can see is pain,hurt and heartbreak by him that caused her heart crushes into pieces and start a new life with her new soulmate.

And Amelia keep on reminding herself that she is getting married in a month.

Will she run away to Chris or get married to Henry?

A/n: I'm sorry guys, it's been days since I didn't get to update this book and I do have some personal reasons for it :)