Real Life

Time skips to Chris and Amelia's meet

Chris hasn't been this nervous in his life but at the same time he is happy that he's gonna see her after a long time. He was wearing a black shirt, denim jeans. He was waiting for Amelia's arrival excitedly, he couldn't wait to see her.

After waiting for few mins, he finally saw her coming towards him. She was all gorgeous with her black dress with a pair of heels and her hair was tied up in a pony tail. Chris was mesmerized.

Chris still remember the day he saw Amelia for the first time, the day he lost himself into her. It was a love at first sight.

"Hey Chris" Amelia greet him while shaking hands with him. Then she took a seat, "so how are you doin? And how's everything between you and Laira? " it was heartbreaking for her to ask him about his new love but somehow Amelia did because she knows Liara made Chris more happier than she did. Eventhou the cheating scandal issue is apart, but Amelia did know that Chris truly was happy with Laira.

Chris was in shock when he heard Amelia asking about Laira. "Wh-what do you mean Lia? You do know right she was the cause you received hate and she was the reason we broke up. Even after all this, you still have heart to ask about her?? "

Chris was expecting Amelia to answer him but instead he got a sad smile from her " I learned to forgive and forget chris. Everyone deserve a second chance whenever they do mistakes and Laira does too. She did all that because she loved you, look the way she did to get you might be wrong but her love was right for you."

"Are you out of your mind Lia? She broke us both off ?? And you still can support her side after all this happened? How could you-?"

"Forgive her Chris, she is the best choice for you. I know she was the reason we broke up but she was also the reason you smiled after those heartbreaks happened. Give another chance to her Chris, I'm sure she will change herself this time." Amelia was in a verge of tears, "forgive and give her another chance Chris, just because she did a mistake it doesn't mean you throw her away like that. Don't ever throw someone away in a second Chris, the action of yours will kill them Chris because i know the feel of that pain" Amelia was tearing up.

"Take her back Chris, lead a happy life with her. I wanna see you live your life happily and don't worry about me Chris, I'm happy" Amelia said while smiling sadly. Amelia knows that she's not or never gonna be happy but she lied to make Chris believe. "You never did gave me a chance to explain myself Chris, at least give Laira a chance." She smiled with tears rolling down her cheeks.

Chris didn't have any words to say. He could see the pain and struggle she went thru by the way she speaks up. He feel so bad for leaving her and it wasn't Laira mistake but his. If he did truly believe Amelia that day, he wouldn't lost her, lost their love. He was crying silently.

Amelia got up from her seat "it was nice to meet up with you Chris, i hope you will lead a happy life with Laira. I'm happy for you. See you soon Chris, bye" with that she left. She never looked back at him and tears were running down her cheeks.

She cried harder this time. It was painful for her to process all this. Deep inside her heart she is still loving him but another part of her believed that he was happier with someone else, not with her.

She was happy for him, happy that he found someone. She decide to let go off her feelings for him and focus on her life but still her heart crushes into pieces. It was painful. She needed to talk with someone, to share how she is feeling now and can't be anyone better, the person is Henry.

She drove her way to Henry's house and knocked the door.

"Hey sweetheart, what are yo-" before Henry could complete his sentence, Amelia hugged him tightly. She was still crying.

Henry could feel her tears were wetting his T-shirt. He could feel that she had a rough day so he just hugged her back to make her feel better.

"What's wrong Ams? Wanna share with me?" Henry asked softly and Amelia nodded. Both of them went inside.

Amelia told what happened between her and Chris. Henry didn't say anything but just hugged her all the time, he just want her to feel better from the incident that happened. To make her feel better he even told jokes and made some cookies with a cup of hot chocolate (her favorite) to cheer her up. Amelia was finally laughing and smiling, she totally forgot about that painful moment.

Henry couldn't help but admire the smiles and laughter of her. He was so inlove with her, he couldn't even believe himself that he is falling deeply for her.

"Ams you do know right tomorrow is our movie premiere day? So umm, wanna be my date?" Henry was nervous this time, he kind hoped she would say yes.

Amelia smiled, "i would love to". Henry smiled back happily.

"Let's watch a comedy movie" Henry told her and she excitedly nodded "yass why not!!"

Their day was filled with laughters. They both joked and enjoyed their day. It was at the end of movie, Henry looked at Amelia who has fallen asleep on his shoulders, he smiled at the sight of her. He kissed her forehead and brought her into his bedroom, he lay Amelia on his bed and throw a blanket on her. He smiled down at her and went to the living room and sleep on his couch.

______________________________________

A/n; i just love Henry in this so damn much *sorry chris 😴