Real Life

"hey sebby! What a pleasant surprise, what are you doing here" Amelia Sebastian him with a smile on her face. Sebastian gave her a sad smile and felt bad for her because he knows that her smile is gonna fade after telling the reason he came for. 

"Erm.. Am-amelia, I-I came here to give you.. you something" Sebastian said with a cracking voice. "Seb, are you okay? "You seems like not fine!" Amelia asked him and Sebastian nodded "ya lia. I'm fine". Sebastian took the box from the ground and gave it to Amelia " lia, ch- Chris said to pass at you. Amelia's smile immediately faded when she heard the name "Chris". " oh okay seb, thanks, wanna come in" amelia asked Sebastian. "I-its okay lia, I have some works. He lied. "Bye lia, see you" Sebastian said and hugged her then he left. Sebastian didn't even care too look back at his friend because he knows there's something inside the box going to break her heart into pieces and he don't have heart to see
her in that situation. He left with tears in his eyes.

Amelia frowned at the way Sebastian acted. He have never been like this before and she knows there's something wrong somewhere. Amelia then got inside and unsealed the box. She broken when she saw all the things that she gifted Chris was inside the box with some of her personal things. Tears were flowing thru her checks, "didn't my love mean anything to him?" "Am I that bad?". Amelia cried and took out all the things and the last object broke her into pieces, it was the special ring that she gave Chris on their anniversary. Amelia took the ring in her hand and recalls back the day.

Flashback

"Babe,close your eyes!" Amelia said while holding a small box behind her. "Why baby, you're gonna do magic?" Chris laughed and Amelia rolled her eyes. "Christopher! I said close" Amelia said and pulled his ears. "Ouchh! Okay okay my future Mrs.Evans" Chris grinned and close his eyes and Amelia chuckled and brought the box front of chris "open your eyes Christopher", Chris open his eyes and immediately both of his eyes widened. "Open it babe" Amelia winked and hand him the box. Chris smiled and opened the box. "Omg!! Wo- woww, this is so beautiful baby" he kissed her lips then forehead.
"This ring will be always special one in our life Chris. Amelia took the ring and slip onto Chris finger. "Remember Chris, this ring is a reminder of my love to you. A reminder that I'm always beside you no matter what and it's also a reminder that I will always love you. If this ring disappears, it means I'm no longer in your life but will you promise me that you won't lost this ring nor slip off from your finger? Will you baby?" Amelia asks Chris. Chris didn't say anything but hugged amelia tightly "no matter what, I will never lose it Lia. It will always be a special thing in my life after you. I promise baby" Chris pulled away and kiss Amelia.

______________________________________

Amelia cried while recalling the sweet memories or more like a special moment that she and Chris had. She put the ring away and cried even more.
"I didn't mean anything to him"
"my love didn't mean anything to him"
"What I did to deserve this kind of   
  pain"
"He is happy now, he has a new person to love. He doesn't need me anymore"
" I'm the one stupid, thinking that he still loves but no.. he doesn't"
"It's okay! Pain isn't new in my life"

Amelia buried herself onto the pillow and cried.