Alternative Ending

Flashback

Henry took Amelia's hand in his and walk towards Chris. There he was standing with a shock reaction "Ruby" Chris whisper "Christopher" Amelia look at him with teary eyes.
____________________________________

Amelia looked at him, wanting to feel love but sadly she didn't feel anything towards Chris. All she could feel was anger!

Chris came near her, cupping her cheeks " sweethe-" Amelia swayed his hand away with disgust! "Who's your sweetheart? Didn't you left me and dated someone while I was suffering and killing myself everyday for the mistake I never actually did!! Where was your sweetheart during those time?!" Amelia throw her words without realising how hurt Chris looked. Those words stings him painfully but still, he deserve for hurting someone! He believe the term "karma is a boomerang"

" I have died everyday waiting for you to come back at me and let me explain but then you went out and date someone without knowing how many days I have cried about it!  The world hated me for something I never did and I will never ever forget all of things I went through. Things could have been so good if you believed me but you never did! But Henry ?" Amelia smiled sadly, thinking the days and times Henry was there for her. He listen and believed in her when no one did! Remembering the way he made her feel and making her happy.

" Henry did everything for me Chris! He did everything!! I agree that I have always loved you but right now in this moment? I can't feel any Chris.. Henry is the one I think about in my life! I love.. I love him Chris! I'm sorry"  Amelia walked away from Chris, her eyes finding for Henry but he's no where at the sight.

Amelia ran towards the backyard and saw Henry, only back view can be seen. Amelia wiped her tears away, running towards Henry and hugged him.

Henry immediately turns around to see his Amelia crying. He got worried that something happened to her while she was having her talk with Chris " Ams, my love! Why are you here? You okay? Did Chris do something ? Do you want me to - " Amelia pulled him for a kiss to stop his rambles.

 He got worried that something happened to her while she was having her talk with Chris " Ams, my love! Why are you here? You okay? Did Chris do something ? Do you want me to - " Amelia pulled him for a kiss to stop his rambles

Amelia and Henry pulled away. Amelia took a look at Henry, her heart crushing by seeing tears been tickling down his cheeks and his eyes was puffy red.

He been there for her.
Help when she needs favor,
Listen to her rambles, story and silly jokes,
Telling how proud he will be always of her,
Letting her cry on his chest when she is having a bad day,
Have faith and believe in her,
She will always be his everything!

"Ams I-" Amelia shush him, " did you read the next page of the diary Hen?" Amelia remember the day she wrote about Henry, her face had a big smile and she was happy because of something Henry did! She wrote how much she love Henry and how badly she's falling in love with him day by day. She started to see herself getting married and having a big family with him. A life she dreamed of always

A life she used to picture with Chris but now, all she can picture herself in that life is "Henry William Dalgliesh Cavill" her Henry ❤️

Henry treated her right when Chris didn't! She deserve to be happy and Henry deserve the happy ending for treating someone right when no one did! Henry deserve all the love and happiness ! Amelia promised herself she will give him

Henry deserve all the love and happiness ! Amelia promised herself she will give him..

" I love you Henry! You're the one I can think about all.. I don't know if I can be happy with Chris if I get back with him but I know for sure that I can never be happy without you! You're  the one makes me happy Henry! I can't lose you and I love you, only you! I don't need Chris anymore, I just want you Hen" Amelia cried on his chest.

That's all Henry needed! He pulled her for a kiss and whispered " I love you" both of them hugged each other and not letting go! Just two of them feeling the moment

Chris looked at Henry and Amelia, smiling sadly that he have lost the best thing happened to him and slightly wishing that he could have treated her better! But Chris was happy that Amelia is happy, even when it's not with him but she's happy with Henry. His Lia deserve all the happiness and love on earth!

Chris cried, feeling the lost and happiness at the same time. He took a glance at the couples and smiled, " I will always love you Lia, I'm sorry for not treating you right!" Chris told himself  and he knows Henry will treat her better than he did! He's relieved that she's in happy hands.

Chris smiled, tears still flowing down his cheeks. Taking one last glance, Chris walked away from there with heavy heart.. knowing Amelia isn't his anymore!

The fairytale once was built isn't forever.

Chris accepted the fate. The story of Amelia and Chris ends here!

"Goodbye Lia", one last whisper..

A/n: okay so Chris got his happy ending so this alternative ending belongs to Henry.. Henry been there for her and treated the woman rightly! So I think Henry deserve happy ending in this story!! So enjoy guys 🥰