Real Life

Everyone was shocked with the news of Chris's accident especially Amelia. She was shocked and worried about him. She might not more loving him but she do care about him. A part of her felt guilty for being the reason behind his accident and alcoholic addiction.

Day 2 at hospital

Chris was surrounded by his family and friends for the past 2 days. He was badly injured and lost a lot of blood but he did survived. He was  slowly from the accident. Everyone was there for me except one person, it it's Amelia. He was still being broken and miserable.

Suddenly, a knock was heard from the room door. Chris wasn't expecting anyone now but he did know it's probably his brother, Scott or maybe Sebastian but once the door was opened, he was shocked with the arrival of someone he didn't expected, Amelia. She came with a bouquet of roses and a bag of his favorite jelly beans.

"Hey" Amelia said with a sad smile

"Lia" Chris said while tears starting to run down his cheeks. Lia gave a smile and took a seat on the chair beside his bed.
"Ho-how are you Chris?" Amelia smiled.
"I-I'm good lia, getting better. You? How are you? Been long time didn't meet you lia" Chris replied.
"I-uh I'm fine Chris and ya it's been a while." Amelia replied while looking up at him. Amelia and Chris looked each other, both of them were lost for a minute till they heard a knock from the door and both of them immediately looked away from each other. "Come in" Chris said. The food service worker came with the food tray and placed it on the table. "Thank you" Amelia thanked instead of Chris. The worker smiled and went off. Chris smiled at Amelia and reaches for his meal but she stopped him "let me help you Chris" she said while opening the meal box and taking a spoonful of rice to feed him. Chris smiled and opens his mouth, Amelia feeds him.
"Why did you left me Lia? Even I did kicked you out, why you didn't stop me? Why you walked out from my, our life?" Chris asked while sobbing at Amelia. Amelia looked up at him with tears in her eyes.

"Why did you left me Chris? Why you didn't trust me when I told you that I didn't cheat on you? I pleaded to you Chris, I fucking pleaded you but you left me broken

"Why did you left me Chris? Why you didn't trust me when I told you that I didn't cheat on you? I pleaded to you Chris, I fucking pleaded you but you left me broken. I still waited for you each and every day that you will come back to me but all I did know that you found a replacement of me yet I was still believing that you will come back to me one day but you know what, my hope, trust and everything broke the moment you throw the promise ring away from your life Chris. I loved you (still I do) but why-why you broke us ??"

Chris cupped Amelia cheeks "I'm sorry baby, I'm really sorry for everything I let you go through. I always love you, always. Even when I was with Laira, all I could think about is you. All I could love is you and nobody else. No one can ever replace you in my life Lia. I'm sorry sweetheart, I miss you so much just so damn much. I love you Amelia, I love you" Chris cried out his heart. Amelia cried in his hands.

Chris hugged Amelia tightly and she did the same. Both of them were crying out their feelings. "I love you baby, I will always love you" Chris whisper at Amelia. Amelia pulled away and looked at Chris. Both of them were lost in thoughts and Chris cupped her cheeks. "Lia" Chris said while pulling Amelia face towards his. "Chris" Amelia leaned over him, her lips were just a few inches apart from his. Both of them leaned.
Both of them were kissing. Amelia placed her hands behind his neck and pulled him tightly towards her.

Finally realization hits her. She was kissing someone who isn't her boyfriend. Amelia immediately pulled away and apologized "I-I'm sorry Chris. Take care". She kissed his cheeks and walked out from the room. She was walking through the hallway as fast as she could. She was crying even harder this time. Amelia had no idea why did she kissed him. Because she still loves him? Or she was caught up at the moment? . She couldn't think anymore. All she wanna do is go back her home as soon as possible.

A/n; hey guys, sorry for the late update. Uff , finally I can write more stories after this. No more busy schedules.  Wuhoo