Real Life

After 1 year 2 months of Henry and Amelia dating

Everything has changed in Amelia's life since Henry became as her boyfriend but one thing was the same, her heart. It was still loving him, Chris Evans. No one could change that.

Amelia was trying hard to have those "love" feelings for Henry but she couldn't access it. There were days Amelia had regret for accepting Henry's love proposal not because she didn't liked Henry but she was still in  love with Chris. At one point, Amelia would recall and remind herself that Henry was there with her in all the ups and downs she went through but Chris wasn't. Amelia was also guilty for always pretending herself happy in front of Henry but what else she could do other than that to make Henry happy. She was basically sacrificing herself for Henry.

There were also some days she wanted to broke up with Henry but her inner self weren't allowing especially after recalling those things Henry did for Amelia which made her happy when she was miserable. She was basically struggling with her inner self.

Amelia is trying to develop those feelings for Henry and she hope it will work out this time. She is trying her best. 

Chris on the other side, miserable and broken. He started taking alchohol to heal his pain but still isn't working out. He was crying over his mistake, his mistake was leaving Amelia. His friends and family did comfort him, but still isn't working. A part of him hope that he will get his love back but if it didn't work out, he promised himself that he will be happy for her.

A/n: hey guyss, sorry for the late update!  Well looks like Amelia is still trying to develop feelings for Henry but let's see how long will she try it! 😌 I agree that Henry is such a pure soul but what can we do when Amelia still loves her captain america but who knows she might change her mind tho!