E! NEWS

BREAKING NEWS

Actor Chris Evans injured in car crash

Superhero star, Chris Evans was injured in a serious car crash Thursday night in California. The star  was the driver in SUV, he lost control and hit into edge of the highway tunnel, according to a California Highway Patrol accident report.

Evans escaped with major injuries.

Evans being taken by ambulance to Mission Hospital

An investigation is continuing, alcohol were determined to be a factor,public information officer Ryan told NBC News.

At the time of the crash, Evans was drunk and returning to home from a pub in Hollywood Hills. The actor has been miserable and started taking alcohol for the past few months. A source says the he started being miserable and broken after the news of his longtime ex-girlfriend Amelia Ruby dating DC superhero Henry Cavill. Amelia and Chris were in a longterm relationship before breaking off their relationship due to Amelia's cheating issue. A source also says the Chris was still in love with Amelia even when he was dating Laira Wilson, who happens to be the reason behind the cheating scandal.

We wish the actor a very speedy recovery. Get well soon Chris!!!

More Articles

Amelia Ruby and Chris Evans relationship history

Chris Evans car crash in California

More celebrities hook ups and break ups

Posted on 24 Feb 2018

BY: E! NEWS