(Chapter 17) Last Chapter

Sorry I haven't updated again in like forever! School is just really tiring and my homework has taken a new level of hard but this will be the last chapter! I feel sad because of that, I'll miss writing this but is still have another book and a new one coming soon!

Anyway here's the chapter -

__________________________

Elena's POV ( 1 Year Later)

The door opened and I walked slowly down the aisle. I smiled at Klaus who was in the corner and when I reached the altar I moved to the side and sat on the small bench for bridesmaids.

Nemo walked to the aisle with a pillow and two rings on his back, the priest bent down and and grabbed the rings. Then, Rebekah entered, walking slowly in her beautiful white gown, her hair in a nice fancy bun with little flowers at the top and she smiled at Matt. They were getting married today.

After the wedding was over, the waiters came out to serve everyone with Rebekah's favorite gourmet meal.

I sat next to Klaus and he draped his arm over my shoulder.

"Great day, isn't it?" Kol asked across the table.

I nodded and gave him a smile. It was an outdoor wedding and the sun was blighting just right.

When Kol and his date Ariana then proceeded to grab some desserts, I nestled my head on Klaus's shoulder and he kissed the crown of my head.

Katherine had been dead for a while now and Esther is suffering on the other side. I was afraid she was gonna take my life back but since she was it allowed one spell, she can't use another one to undo the old one.

Kol on the other hand, was heartbroken when Klaus and I got back together. He moved out for two months but he's back now, and he's moved on. He met a nice girl who appreciated him in Seattle.

"We'll be having our wedding in a couple years." Klaus mentioned.

I chuckled softly and responded, "Maybe even sooner."

He proposed to me last month. We were supposed to visit his "parents" but he took me to a garden with a billion rose petals on the ground and candlelights. We had dinner under the moonlight and after that he knelt down and proposed. I cried, of course, and said "Yes".

We're engaged but we're not planning on getting married just yet. I'm a little too young but I'm halfway done with my two year college course so we'll be getting married right after.

After the reception, everyone waved goodbye as Rebekah and Matt were taken away by a big white limo. They were off to a beach house in Australia.

"Come on let's go home." Klaus said.

I held onto his hand as he guided us to the parking lot with Nemo following behind. When we got home I changed into my tank top and shorts and laid down on Klaus's lap while we watched TV.

I was home.

_________________________

Author's Note

(OMG 7,000 reads! I love you guys! Thank you! *hugs)

That's it guys! I hope you liked this story! I had a great time writing it! I'll be editing it from now on and I'll try to focus on my other book.

Thanks for reading! Vote and Comment! ❤️❤️