(Chapter 2) Miss me?

(That's Amara on the photo but whatever..)

Elena's POV

When the taxi dropped me off at Matt's place in wiped my tears with my sweater.

I couldn't really help sobbing a little because when I woke up last night every part of me just wanted to see Klaus again.

Then I did.

With another girl.

My heart had just been stabbed with a knife the second Caroline kissed him. I'm not really mad at her because she seemed nice but I don't exactly love her.

You can't help dislike someone who's in love with someone you love. The worst part is he likes her back.

During the ritual I heard them. I wasn't really awake because of the spell but I heard everything they said. I just wished that I was able to forgive Klaus before I died and I wanted to say I love you back.

This was like a do over. I get to actually do it, but it was given it a little late.

When I knocked on the door, Rebekah opened it then her mouth fell.

She started crying then she pulled me in for a tight hug.

"Elena? is that you?" She asks with shock.

"The witches brought me back! I've missed you." I say as I hug her back.

"Oh my gosh, I can't believe you're back! I've missed you so much! I can't believe you're back. Come in."

I nodded and went inside.

Matt was on the couch with another guy. He smiled at me.

"Elena this is Kol, my brother." Rebekah says gesturing toward Kol.

"Hi I'm Elena. Oh I almost forgot, can I have cab fare? There's a taxi waiting outside." I say with a laugh.

"I'll take care of it." Rebekah said.

"I heard you were dead or something." Kol said.

"The witches brought me back." I say.

"Wait did you go to Nik's house?" Rebekah asked.

"Umm yeah but I left early. Caroline was there." I say.

"I'm sorry." She says as she hugs me again.

"It's fine Bekah, I've been gone for a year. At least he's happy." I replied.

"So you're the famous Elena Gilbert huh? Nik and Rebekah have told me a lot about you." Kol says.

I just smiled and asked, "Oh yeah? Like what?"

"You were clever enough to get Niklaus to watch Finding Nemo with you and he told me about your cake contest." He replied.

"What cake contest?" Rebekah asks.

"Oh umm we just made cakes but Klaus won. Mine tasted horrible." I say with a laugh remembering how we ate Rebekah's cake and had to replace it.

They laughed at me but I was confused why Matt didn't seem to care that I died and was actually bought back, so I'm guessing Rebekah told him about the supernatural world.

"So am I still allowed to work at the Mystic Grill?" I ask.

"Sure Elena. You're always welcome." Matt says.

"Anyone wanna watch Finding Nemo? I haven't seen it in over a year." I say.

"Sure." Kol says.

I sat on the couch then Kol sat next to me. It was weird that I just came back and I'm watching Finding Nemo but I really did miss it.

As much as I wanted to keep my eyes open I was sleepy. I didn't sleep last night because when I woke up in the forest I had to wonder around and find my way out. I eventually found it, in the morning though.

"Just sleep, you look tired. You can watch Nemo again later." Kol says.

He probably noticed my eyes trying to stay open. I smiled at him and placed my head on his shoulder, I fell asleep instantly.

Rebekah's POV

As Elena slept we all kept watching the movie, until I heard another knock on the door.

Ugh is it too much to ask 2 hours of peace on Matt's shoulder as he plays with my hair?

I got up lazily because I knew none of the guys would actually get up.

"Nik?" I ask when I opened the door.

"Is Elena here?" He asked back.

"Yeah she's in the living room." I answer.

He came in and stared at her on Kol's shoulder. I saw hurt on his face, I know he missed her a lot. It's must be sad to see her back just when he moved on.

I sat back down on the couch that Matt and I shared, and he played with my hair again.

Klaus's POV

I sat next to Elena and caressed her cheek. The second I saw her this morning, I wanted to hug her, kiss her, and tell her I loved her but Caroline was there.

As much as I love Elena, I love Caroline too.

Author's Note

Hope you guys liked the chapter. I'll update again soon.

Thnx for Reading, Vote & Comment!