school sucks!

"My name is..."  Suddenly he grabs my wrist to stop me takes a few steps forward. 

"My name is Rider" He looks at me skeptical. I look down because I don't want him seeing my face.

I put my hand on his chest, look into his eyes, stepped back and said ", well it was nice to meet you Rider but I have to get to school." 

With that I walked away.

I wonder if Ill see him again.. 

---------------------------

Bye the time I got to school first class started. This is just what I needed, Ive been late almost everyday this week. 

I walked up the stone steps to Riverside High School. My hell hole everyday. Im not popular but  im not a loner either. I got some friends here and there, I tend to get into fights because of my anger. I have a friend named Elizabeth she is Hispanic with beautiful black hair, and these really adorable dimples, then theirs jj, hes got no filter, and he swears up and down he doesn't have red hair but everyone says he does. then theirs katie, shes got a resting bitch face and everyone knows not to fuck with her. They dont see me all the time, just at school because they work or have family things going on.  

I walk to my locker which of course has spit balls all over it. Lovely. I hate that the janitors have to clean this stuff up but, i was late to school it should have been cleaned up by now!!! I put my bag in, grab my books and walk to class. As im walking to class I see theirs a new student in the office. I cant see who it is because of the blinds but I know who ever it is has to be new, no one goes in the office because of the office lady. she is a royal cunt. 

when I reach my first class I walked in and Miss. Seal gave me a death glare and said ",well angel would you like to explain why you are late to my class again this week?" 

I ignored her and I walked to my desk in the back of the classroom. I don't like being near people. I'm not sure what it is but I'm just not comfortable with anyone and I like my space away from everyone. So if that means I'm the rude loner bitch that sits in the back of the class then everyone needs to get the fuck over it and mind there own business.

Finally I looked at her with the best I don't give a fuck look and said, " well teach, let's see I don't like you, I don't like this class, and I really don't give a shit what you say or think so leave me the hell alone and teach."

Everyone looked shocked and I heard a few people gasp.

" if that's how your going to act leave!! Leave my class room right now!" She said practically yelling at me.

"oh think god I didn't think I could stand any longer in the same room with you so think you and have a nice day!"

I said with a bow and walked  out the door and again before I could even think I walked into a hard chest again. ' Damn twice in one day. Who's the lucky person this time?'

I looked up and saw the same beautiful eyes from the boy this morning looking down at me.

"you know we have got to stop meeting like this love."

"Don't call me love " I said with a stern look on my face.

"Okay mate what would you like me to call you then,"

"Alex would be fine. But if you would, I need to be somewhere else so move out of my way ."

He didn't move a muscle. So I just walked around him.

I was about four feet away from him when I felt warmth on my wrist as he pulled me back to his chest.

"What happen to your face? "

" Nothing.. Now let me go before I hit you where the sun doesn't shine."

And with that he let go and I walked away without looking back. I don't need to waste my time on someone I don't know.

'I hate school, I hate them,you know what? school sucks.'