bad boy bonding time

Do I want a ride?

"No, I think I will pass. I have two legs of my own I can just walk home." I say as I continue walking.

Do I really want to go home though? That's a terrible idea Alex. That's right I'm going to Elizabeth's. I really hope she doesn't mind.

Suddenly I felt someone grab my wrist. I turn around and found Blake looking at me as if I was crazy.

" I can give you a ride. Plus it's freezing cold out here. And I think it is about to rain." He said

I looked a him for a couple of seconds. I never noticed that he had a black eye. I look away because he noticed me staring. I wonder what happen.

I turned around and started walking and with my back to him I said,"I'm walking."

I was about five feet away when an arm went around my waist. I felt warmth all throughout my body. I shivered because I felt his warm minty breath along my ear.

"Fine be like that love but I'm walking with you. And I promise you that if anything happens to my baby you are going to get it sweetheart,"he whispers the last part in my

"Whatever. Get your arm off me." I go to get out of his hold and he says"I know you don't want that love."

with that he starts to slowly rubb his rough fingers up from my wrist up my arm. He used his other hand to move my hair away from my neck. And trailed his fingers up from my arm to the nape of my neck.i felt tingles from where he touched me I thought as I shivered in delight.

"See love I know you feel it to." He said turning me around and put his thumb on my lip and looked me in the eyes. I new I should've looked away but didn't. I was trapped in his gray eyes. They looked so intense.

Without warning the warmth I felt was gone but soon replaced with a new kind of warmth. not as good as his but it was still good. He took his jacket off and put it around my shoulders.

"So you won't be cold." He quickly looked in my eyes again and I looked away just as quick.

"Thank you." I said looking at the concrete sidewalk like it was really interesting.

He grabbed my hand and started walking tugging me with him. I don't know why I'm letting him do this. What's happening to me? I can't do this.. but for now I guess it's fine. It's one night. One walk. Then it's over. This is over.

As i cought up to him I heared him say under his breath,"Your welcome sweetheart."

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

Please vote

Sorry it took me so long to update

But I was think about making two other books but I'm not sure

Lol well I'm going to get some sleep

Goodnight cuties

I will try to update tomorrow

:)