the bad boy saved me.

"Mom please stop! I will be okay it's  just a paper cut", I  said but she still  wouldn't stop. "Mom I said stop!". She wouldn't stop looking at it and trying to clean it. Jeez I'm not five years old anymore. Her grip got a lot tighter and it started to really hurt. 

I went to push my mother away but I didn't move fast enough.

As soon as my mother got a hold of my arm I felt a slight sting on the right side of my  face. My mother slapped me in the face my eyes started to water, not because im emotionally week because it stung my eye as well. i landed to the floor and my mom just looked at me with hatred  and said", I am your mother, you will not talk to me like that young lady,"  She walked out of the room and left me siting there.

" I love you  but your a crazy bitch " I said quietly to myself.

With that I  got up and walked up the stairs to my brother's and I's bathroom. I walked in and shut the door quietly.

I looked at myself in the mirror. I saw the bright red mark on the right side of my face and thought ' well that's going to be a bruise in the morning. Looks like I won't be going to school tomorrow. '

Then I looked at my midnight black hair and green eyes and pale skin . What did I do so wrong that made my mother hate me so much? suddenly  I felt a warm tear slide down my face. maybe i am emotionally week...

Maybe I should never of been born. I think everyone will be much happier if I just leave or even better just die.  I cant handle this anymore..

I bent down and open the cabinet that has my brothers razors inside. I opened the unopened box and took out the first razor. I then took the paper off and lifted my sleave. I  took the blade and was about to do the first slice  but before I could do anything  someone hit the bathroom door and said " Alex are you in there? I need to take a piss!!" I quickly put the box away and cleaned up and said, " yeah, um, okay, I'll be out in a second."

I got up and opened the bathroom door. I  saw my brother in dark jeans and a white t-shirt with his black leather jacket.' oh brother, why do you always have to were that leather jacket?'  I silently asked myself.

" Hey max what's up," I asked standing in the door way on purpose.

"I got to go pee that's what, now move out of my way or do would you like for me to pee on you?" He asked in a rush.

I moved out of the way so he could go to the bathroom but before he shut the door I  saw the smirk on his face and spoke up  ", Max, if mom catches you peeing on me don't count on me to back you up,"  

And with that I  started walking to my room but he continued to run his mouth ," okay  then don't count on me to back you up at school when you get in fights and can't defend yourself," After he said that he quickly shut the door.

Now that pissed me off. Using something like that was like a slap in the face from my dear brother.

" Wait that's not fair I get my ass handed to me and all you get is grounded, really?" 

the handle to the bathroom door starts moving and max appears with a smirk on his face and says ", oh but little sister it is fair ," he put his hand on the side of my face and playfully tapped my cheek. I flinched really hoping he didn't notice. To my demise he noticed and moved the hair out of my face to take a look at my cheek. his face turned hard and he looked me dead in the eyes and said", did mom do this?" in a deep voice.

"I-she got mad because I didn't let her clean my cut a-a-and you know how ma-" he didnt let me finish before he grabbed my arm and pulled me down the hall.

I tried to beg him to stop", max, please stop you know how-,"he let go of my arm and said ", I don't care!! she has been doing this for years she needs help!" he said lowly, and extremely  frustrated.

I began getting tears in my eyes but then a thought came to my head and I said " Max give me a month and if nothings changed then you can do what you want. just please don't go in there. She could hurt you."

He looked at my pleading eyes and said ", fine but only a month. Got it?  No longer than a month. Also, you should know by now everyone is scared of me. Even mom" With that he leaded down and gave me a bear hug and walked me to my room and said" we have about twenty minutes till school starts you might want to hurry."

And with that he went to his room and shut the door.

"Thanks brother" I said quietly because I know I don't have enough guts to tell it to his face.