why is it always me

I realized I couldn't do this. Not right now.

I let go of his hand, then took off his jacket and handed it to him. He looked at me confused."wh-"

"I don't need a babysitter I'm 17 almost 18.We are not best friends, I don't even know you for crying out loud. I need you to leave me alone. Just pretend like you don't know me. Don't acknowledge me at school either." I said . The confusion in his eyes were quickly replaced with something that I don't really understand but it scares me. Anger maybe?

"You know what, I tried to help you. How about you stop being so damn stubborn and take some advice from me sweetheart." He paused for a moment then continued.
"I don't even know you and I feel like I'm already getting gray hairs.  You are going to have no one to care for you if you don't let people in. I'm trying, I'm new here. I have only been hear a day and all I want to do Is to be around you, to get to k ow you, and possibly become friends."

"You can't be around me... all I am is destruction. I will destroy anything that crosses my path." I paused for a moment and then got on my tip toes and put my lips near his ear. He stiffened. That made me smirk." even you." I whispered

With that I turned around and started my journey to who knows where.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♤♡♡♡♡♡♡♤♡♡♡♡♡

I know is short but I will update as soon as possible. 

New book coming soon.

Please vote ☆☆☆☆

Enjoy