His dimple flashed and he bobbed his head, a large smile spreading across his face. "You have no idea."

Ah, Y/N. You pabo. What did you get yourself into...?

~*~

After dinner, Jin divided the chores so we each had something to do that would help with clean up. He wouldn't say it, but he was anxious too, only relaxing when we were finished and he walked me to my room.

"....Jin." I eyed the door before frowning at him. "Are you sure there isn't another room?"

I can't be this unlucky.

He shook his head and smiled apologetically. "Anni. Yoongi-ah is a light sleeper so he took the room farthest away from the rest of us. It just...happens to be across from the only guestroom."

I groaned. "Of course."

"Y/N-ah~" he placed his hands on my shoulders and bent down so he could look at me. "If you're really that worried, I can take you back to EXO's dorm right now. But you have to decide what you want to do. We will understand if you want to leave. I promise."

Like it's that easy?

Taking a deep breath, I rolled my shoulders back so I was standing straight, and showed him my determination. "No. I'm sorry. It's just....I'm nervous. That's all. I'll stay."

Grinning, he ruffled my hair. "Ah~~ my tough little Y/N, there's no need to apologize." He ushered me into the room. "See you in the morning."

I nodded sheepishly. As I watched him walk back down the hall, my stomach twisted itself into knots.

How the hell did I let you talk me into this, Jin?!

"Noona."

"....Noona...."

"NOONA!!!"

I yelped at the sudden noise and jumped, scared out of my distracted thoughts by Kookie's voice behind me. Placing my hand to my chest, I glared at the bunny boy, my heart pounding against my chest. "Really, Kookie? Really?"

He giggled and shrugged. "Sorry." He pulled me inside and guided me towards the bed in the center of the room and pointed to the object resting against the nightstand, just within reach of the bed. "Anyway, here."

....

I blinked at him.

"Just in case." He winked, giving me a perfect bunny smile.

"....." I picked it up and examined the weight. It was a small baseball bat, perfect for someone my size.

"If you need anything, I'm down the hall, first door on the right, so don't be afraid to come find me, okay?" Kookie smiled and wrapped me in a tight hug. "Just lock your door and stay in your room. They'll probably come back late so he won't even know you're here."

"Y-yeah." I squeezed Kookie before pulling away and setting the bat back against the table. "Thank you, Kookie."

He flashed me another smile and waved before opening the door to leave. "Anytime! Goodnight Noona."

"Night." When he closed the door, I promptly snapped the lock into place behind him and placed my head against the cool wood. "Can't say if it will be good though..."

~*~

Yoongi's Pov:
The dorm was quiet when I finally came home. Hoseok and I had spent the afternoon drinking and talking after returning Baekhyun, but he had left me for some friends at a nearby club. Which worked out well for me because I'd gone straight to the studio. After "talking" with Y/N, I felt refreshed, and the block I'd been facing since she left was finally lifting. Now PD-nim wouldn't be able to say that I was being unproductive.

Pushing my door open, I paused and glanced at the guestroom across from me. The door was slightly ajar, which was unusual, but I shrugged it off thinking Jungkookie was sleeping there again. Walking around the dorm at night was dangerous, you never knew where you would find him lying about.

I closed my door and went to the closet for a clean set of underwear. Today had been eventful, and now all I wanted to do was shower and crawl into bed. As I pulled out a new pair, I heard the guestroom door open, followed by a very quiet curse when the hinges squeaked. It felt like everything stopped and I slpwly turned my head, looking over my shoulder in the direction of the voice.

.....It can't be...there's no way she would...

But desperation clawed at me and I ran to the door. Throwing my door open, my mouth dropped at the person across from me, carefully closing theirs. My heart stopped for a painful second before slamming wildly against my chest.

"Y-Y/N?!"

Her head snapped up and those hazel eyes went wide. Those soft lips that haunted me formed a perfect "O", followed quickly by an "Oh shit."

I threw myself at her as she shoved the door shut, but she was faster. I crashed against the wood, my mind racing.

"Y/N....Jagi, open the door." I panted. It felt like I could barely breathe. Trying to steady myself so I wouldn't scare her, I lay my head against the door and took a breath.

Her voice was quiet, but determined when it drifted from the other side. "No."

I laughed. I couldn't help it. She was going to tease me right over the edge of my sanity and not feel bad about it.

"Babygirl," I cooed, trying to keep my voice soothing, "if you didn't want to see me, you wouldn't have come back. You certainly wouldn't have come here."

When she stayed silent, I slapped my palm against the door and hissed, trying not to wake the others. "Y/N, open the damned door!"

Why was she torturing me like this? I just wanted to see her. Hold her. If she would just stop being so damned stubborn and let me explain.

"Fine," I growled when she stayed quiet. "You have to come out eventually, sweetheart. And when you do, I'll be right here." Frustrated, I sat on the floor, crossed my arms, and leaned back against the door. It was going to be a long night, but I didn't care.

As my eyes drifted shut, a single thought kept repeating in my mind, lulling me into the first restful sleep I'd had in months.

She's back.

~*~

A/N: 안녕 my loves 🤗😍😘 Was this a surprise? I hope so 🙈😆 We'll get to why Jin & Hobi are doing what they're doing later, but don't get comfortable...we have some unpleasant surprises coming 🙃😂😅 미안해 🙇🏻‍♀️🙇🏻‍♀️🙇🏻‍♀️
Anyway, I love you all so, SO much and I hope you're enjoying the story!!! As always, thank you for reading 🥰🙇🏻‍♀️🙇🏻‍♀️❤❤ I hope you have an amazing weekend and I'll see you soon 😁😁🤗🤗❤❤