Taehyung's eyes widened. Was his captor actually going to bring him back? What a dumb thing to do, Taehyung thought, but decided this was his chance. He just had to play along until he got back home. Jeongguk left the room without even waiting for the other's response.

Taehyung brushed it off and let his hands relax. He made his way to what he found on his search for escape as his closet. Opening it, he was greeted to a whole new room decorated in the most beautiful piece of garments, fabric, and accessories. It was heaven. Taehyung entered with his mouth wide, fingers grazing over the intricate beading in a few robes. He stopped when he realized what he was doing, snapping out of it. His eyes then caught his normal clothes folded up neatly in the corner of the room.

He rushed to it, quickly taking of his night clothing made out of the most softest silk to trade it with his cheap knock off Levi jeans and the simple t-shirt. He was definitely looking like a real prince now. His clothes oddly smelt nice like they had been washed but instead of water they used a garden of roses. Taehyung's clothes never smelt that nice with the messed up laundry machines his apartment provided.

He dug through his pocket and pulled out his phone. Of course it was dead, not like it'd be useful if it was on anyways.

With caution, Taehyung opened the door and peaked out. He looked to his left, seeing that there was just a guard looking straight ahead. To the right, the exact same as if it was a mirror.

"Umm, are you okay?" a voice asked, once again startling him. He instantly straightened his back and smiled. "Yup! Let's go see Namjoon."

Jeongguk nodded and began leading him to the dinning area. A room decorated in portraits of no one Taehyung could recognized and a very long table in the middle with just too many chairs. Namjoon, Jin, and Hoseok were sat at the end. The walk there felt like forever.

"Take a seat, we were just discussing your return announcement. Your aunt has been playing the role of the Queen while you were gone, but she must ecstatic that it's finally over. We also must plan your coronation," Namjoon informed him. They eyed his choice of clothing, but said nothing of the matter. No one can go against the prince.

Taehyung nodded, taking a seat in front of a plate already prepared food. An American style breakfast. He looked over to the other plates and they looked very different from his.

Namjoon noticed the confusion. "I told them to prepare you this. You should adjust to our food slowly, it's quite the jump from human's junky garbage."

"Right," Taehyung stretched. He picked up a fork and knife, carefully cutting his sunny side up egg, but the yolk didn't run. He took a bite of it hesitantly, scared they might've poisoned it. He slowly brought it up to his lips and took the tiniest of bite. Even thought it was just a little piece, it blasted Taehyung mouth with flavours he wasn't familiar. All he knew was that he wanted more.

The others laughed watching the prince dig in happily. "It's a dragon's egg, I knew you'd like it."

Taehyung froze mid-chew and looked up, eyes big. "A what now?" he tried to say, but it came out as "A wa na?"

They laughed again. Hoseok raised his hand and waved. "No no, not the dragon you know off. Well yes, but much smaller and it's friendly. I think Yoongi told me about it once, you humans and your silly imagination."

The boy still remained frozen, scared to eat any more.

Jin sighed. He asked Jeongguk to bring in the royal dragon, who rolled his eyes but still complied. A few minutes later Jeongguk returned with the said dragon sitting on a pillow.

Taehyung finally swallowed watching the arrival of their royal pet.

"That's a chicken."