AQUAWOMAN

AQUAWOMAN! Meredith Curry when she was young was involved in a ship-wreckage and was left for dead. Though the people of Atlantis saved her and erased her memories to the point of how she doesn't know how she survived the accident in the middle of the ocean. Though she wakes up on the shore on Long Beach California and at lost of amnesia to the point she doesn't remember who she even is. When she arrived at the hospital she was scared and didn't want anyone to touch her. When a doctor went in to go put a patch around her arm she began to tug back.

Since the doctor didn't want to let go her eyes glowed a light blue and water rushed into her room. It started swarming around her arms as she shot them at the doctor. Sending the doctor flying through the walls of the hospital by her water force.

When S.H.I.E.L.D heard about this incident they confronted her. They decided to take her in and wanted to train her. She became quite skilled and she slowly became more comfortable with people. While training she learned about more powers. Like how she can control any forms of liquids, can breathe underwater, she has super strength and has enhanced combat skills and much more.

She also learned more about her past. Especially like  that her name is Meredith Curry, she was born September 30th, and she was the only survivor of the ship-wreckage. It took a tool on her but she overcame it and Fury let her become Agent Curry. She got to meet the other agents such as Agent Romanoff who she learned her code name was black widow. Also, she got to meet Agent Barton who also had a code name which was Hawkeye. They were both equally skilled and Hawkeye especially in a bow and arrow. They became close friends and especially went on special missions like Budapest.

When it was time for the avengers initiative, Fury asked her to join and gave her the code name aquawoman. She became apart of the team and after the whole Loki incident she decided to keep helping out and especially help Captain America and Black Widow with special missions Fury needed them to do. Though while on new missions they discover a new mysterious man who just happens to be apart of Steve's past. While trying to find everything out  Steve brings along a friend who catches the attention of Meredith. While fighting together and getting to know each other . . .

they fall for each other.

CHARACTERS

MADELAINE PETSCH AS
     Meredith Curry

MADELAINE PETSCH AS      Meredith Curry

ANTHONY MACKIE AS
Sam Wilson

THE REST OF THE MCU CAST AS THEIR WONDERFUL SELVES

disclaimer
hey guys!! so i don't own most of merediths aspects because they are from DC and i didn't create any of that. her past is what i own but the her powers were from atlantis and her actual powers are not mine. though her personality is all from me and her best friend Delilah is my own character. I don't own the MCU sadly I wish I did but I don't so this book is basically by Marvel but I changed some things so those parts I own and that's about it.

playlist
FEEL IT by Jacquees | GREEK TRAGEDY by The Wombats | LODI DODI by Snoop Dogg & Nancy Fletcher | I LIKE ME BETTER by Lauv | LIE by NF | NOBODY COMPARES by One Direction | RATCHET SATURN GIRL by Aminé | FOREVER by Chris Brown | THE LIGHT by Jeremih & Ty Dolla $ign | DINERO by Trinidad Cardona