Your Girl

You followed Justin's gaze to see him starring at another girl, I stopped walking and turned around. I grabbed Justin and pulled him close and kissing him.

"Remember I'm your girl,okay." I said looking Justin straight in the eye. I walked ahead a bit waiting for a response.

"I know." Justin said catching up with me and wrapping his arm securely around my waist. "Ya know Y/N sometimes i wish when boys came up and asked you for pictures or whatever they want, i could spray them with rat poisoning or something so they'd go away." Justin said. 

"Really? Justin rat poisoning?" I giggled.

"That was the most harmful thing i could think of." Justin said shrugging this shoulders. 

"Are you Y/F/N?" I voice said from behind me. I turned around to see a boy who looked about 15 looking at me. 

"Yes i am." I said smiling at him. 

"Um can i have a picture and can you sign my shirt?" He asked. 

"Of course." I said signing this shirt

 "Hey Justin this would be a good time for some of that rat poisoning." I whispered to Justin. He shoved me to the side. 

"Shut up." He whispered back. 

The kid gave his phone to his mom. I wrapped my arm around his shoulder, the around Justin's waist. Justin kissed my cheek, i knew he was just doing that to make the other boy jealous. The kids mom snapped at least 20 pictures, 

"hey guys i have an idea." I said smiling "Why don't both of you kiss my cheeks." 

"Sweet." I kid said leaning in and kissing me, his mom snapped 1,000 more pictures. 

"Thanks." The kid said smiling sweetly. Then he ran after his mom and disappeared into the crowd of NYC. 

"He was nice." I said looking at Justin. 

"No he was a show off." Justin scoffed i rolled my eyes at Justin's response he was just jealous like always . "I'm hungry." Justin complained. 

"Ok, what do you want me to do about it?" I asked 

"Let's go back to the hotel order room service and watch Glee." Justin said 

"You hate Glee." I said rolling my eyes. 

"I know but i'll watch it because you like it." Justin said smiling 

____________________________________________________________________________________ *AT HOTEL* 

"So who's your favorite character?" Justin asked 

"Pukerman," you answered truthfully. 

"Why?" Justin asked 

"Because he's a bad-ass and he's hot." You said. 

"What the hell Y/N!" Justin said getting up. 

"What?" I said pausing the show. 

"Well maybe i think she's hot." Justin said pointing to Lauren Zieses. 

"Really?" I asked laughing 

"Well can "Pukerman" do this?" He asked pinning me to the couch and kissing me. 

"Uh no." I said still in shock. 

"Remember i'm your guy." Justin said 

"And i'm your girl." I said smiling. 

A/N- Hello. I'm really sorry i promised a post last night and yeah i was home studying. No joke. It was awful! But the test turned out to be really easy so, yay me. So @Katie_Lewis_95 here's your funny/cute imagine i hope you enjoy it lol. I really want you guys to be active so please ask me anything you want i'll do my best to answer it. (All inappropriate will be deleted, sorry)  Have an awesome Thursday or Friday or Wednesday!!!