That Bad Boy P1

I starred across the room trying to catch a glimpse of him, he was just so perfect the way he back talked the teachers or how he spiked up his hair. Justin that was his name, he was the devil who looked like an angel. He would never be into me though his type was peppy annoying bitchy cheerleaders, it didn't matter what grade. He had dated a freshman a couple months ago then dumped her a week later after he found out she was kicked off the cheer-leading squad. How could he be just so perfect was the question. I scurried out of class after the bell rang walking behind Justin.

"Dude Alexandra is so annoying, how the hell do i get rid of her when she's the principel's daughter?" Justin groaned turning to his friend Caleb. My heart stopped beating, Alexandra? The principals daughter? She had just graduating collage and was a DJ at one of the exclusive clubs in NYC. Justin probably only dated her for some free passes in since he wasn't 18 yet. Justin's voice broke into my thoughts. "Dude I can't graduate if I break up with her i'll be expelled."

"Justin calm down dump the bitch after your last day of school party. When I say after I mean after she's gonna bring some good drinks because ya she works in a club."

"Caleb I know," Justin spun around. "Which reminds me, do want to come to the party?"

"Uh yea totally." I said trying to keep my cool.

"Where's your class?"

"Um a couple of rooms down 323 I think," I stumbled.

"Oh I'm two rooms before yours i'll walk you. Bye Caleb catch ya later, ok let's go." We walked through the halls quietly. We finally got there, Justin pushed me against the locker kissing my lips roughly. "Bye babe i'll see you at the party tomorrow." I leaned against the locker feeling my lips, but i thought he was with Alexandra? I decided not to care they are breaking up tomorrow anyway. I staggered into class, i was on cloud-nine believe me. I took my seat next to Mark Angelo, i guess you could say he was my friend, but not really.

"Hey are you ok it looks like you just met One Direction, did you? And if you did why didn't you get me an autograph from Harry you bitch."

"No I didn't met One Direction, I um I.....fell into a locker but i'm alright." I stuttered. That night I couldn't sleep I kept going to that moment when Justin kissed me.Tomorrow was the last day of school and I was going to Justin's party! I mean what should i wear tomorrow to school then to party, there had to be 2 different outfits, right? I woke up happy and really excited, I was hopping around while getting ready.

"Are you okay?" my 8th grade brother Mike asked. "your like hopping around like a bunny."

"Duh Mikey it's the last day of school!"

"I swore to mom that you had lost it." He said walking out if my room. I ran to my car getting my cool on I didn't want to act all girly around Justin. I pulled up in a parking spot that was reserved for me. All Juniors and seniors had them, if you took somebody else's well I don't really know what happened. Justin knocked on my window, my heart jumped 3 beats. I stepped out of my car, Justin grabbed my face kissing me as if he was going to die if he didn't. Well to be honest I didn't mind at all.

"Hey your coming tonight right? I need my baby to be there with me."

"Um....." I stuttered "I didn't know we were a thing." I said shocked he called me baby!

"Well sweetie get used to it." he smirked. I melted inside Justin and I were officially going out. Now I was on could 10,000,000,000 if that's a thing. What about Alexandra? Was she still in the picture? Well i guess not. We walked into the building hand in hand, down the hallways i could see people starring and whispering.Justin just keep walking pulling me with him.

"Justin!" Callie Goldberg yelled running to Justin's side.

"Hey baby what's up?" He said letting go of my hand and hugging her. I looked at him shocked,

"Eh-hem," I said clearing my throat.

"What? What baby what's wrong." I pointed at him and Callie.

"Oh yea we are just friends don't worry." Justin laughed . Callie stuck out her tongue.

"Ew i'd never date Justin." She laughed

"Oh thank god." I mumbled.

"Uh yea we gotta go to class be Callie i'll see you tonight." Justin and i walked into class i took my seat next to some annoying new girl.

"So are you and Justin like together?" She asked.

"Sure." I said rolling my eyes and trying to look cool. The day went by so slow but it was finally time for Justin's last day of school party. Him and Alexandra would break up, i hope. I walked into his house the lights were flashing and the music was blaring i look around for Justin but couldn't find him anywhere. I wandered upstairs looking in each room until i found Justin in his room. I peeked in to see him with Callie.

"Callie stop why are you always bitching at me? Huh what did i do? Tell me." He was shouting, i took a step forward making the floorboard crack. I quickly jumped back,

"well Justin have you ever thought that maybe i'm in love with you." Callie said taking a step forward, ok now this was getting weird Justin was dating Alexandra, but was secretly dating me and was breaking up with her. But now Callie loves him? Justin looked disgusted he pushed Callie away from him.

"Justin baby don't you think we'd make the perfect team you and me.All of the time i thought you love'd me back. But i was wrong i hope we can still be friends Justin look there's no hard feelings i still love you like a brother." Callie said smiling. Justin walked up and shoved her against the wall holding the collar of her shirt.

"Justin?" She squeaked, "what the hell are you doing?"

"All this time we were only friends because you forced me . I always hated you but you were the only one who wanted me to keep your precious dirty little secret, i mean i could still tell everyone." Justin spat, i couldn't wait any longer i really had to pee. I just walked in awkwardly, they both looked at me Justin put Callie down.

"Hi Y/N." Justin said all cheerful like nothing had ever happened between him and Callie.

"Bye babe." Callie said hugging Justin and then walking out.

"Sorry i'm in your room." i stuttered. "I have to pee." I exclaimed. Walking into the bathroom, Justin grabbed my arm.

"Did you see any of that?" Justin asked. I was scared to be honest so i lied.

"See what?" I asked playing dumb.

"Never mind." Justin said pulling me downstairs. I seriously had to pee,

"Justin i still have to pee i never got to go." I said,

"Oh yea i'm sorry the bathroom is on your left." Justin said shoving me to the direction of the bathroom. I stood in the bathroom trying to think what was Callie's secret? And why was Justin keeping it? I flushed the toilet and walked out of the room, to see Justin squished against the wall kissing Alexandra. My heart shattered had he used me? Had our love that lasted for a day meant anything? I tapped on his shoulder.

"Excuse me Justin i didn't know you were dating her, well because we were just making out a couple of minutes ago." I said, what most girls said about this player, cheater, this liar was true all of it. I always believed it was shit that they didn't know anything. Alexandra who was like 10 feet taller than Justin slapped him across the face.

"You dirt bag jerk!" She spat kicking him in the shin and walking away. Justin doubled over in pain i just stood there, not really knowing what to do.

"Why did you do that?" Justin asked

Part 2 coming soon. :)