Interviews Suck:(

Y/N- your name

Y/L/N- your last name

Y/B- your birthday

"Hi guys welcome to the late night show with Catherine Rhymes, we have a special guest day today please welcome Ms. Y/L/N from the show Causally a Family ." I walked out with a huge smile on my face i gave Catherine a huge hug then sat down.

"So tell me Y/N how is being on Causally a Family?"

"Oh, it's great their like my real life family i love them all," i said giving the audience a huge smile. She asked my a bunch more questions, out of blue she asked me.

"So what do you think about Justin Bieber," she raised her eyebrow.

"Well.. despite of what all the people say about him he's a really humble and nice guy,"

"What do you think about him getting arrested,"

"Well his past is behind him, i am not the kind of person who would judge someone because they did one thing bad," i gulped

"Well we know that he's into the older ladies, right?" I shrugged my shoulders giggling,

"Well your 20 right?"

No, i turned 21 on Y/B," i gave the audience a quick glance then turned back to Catherine.

"Well Ms. Y/N you better be careful we heard Justin is a bit of a player," Catherine said laughing. My mouth hung open in disbelief.

"Have you seen the way he treated Selena? Well maybe you have him mixed up with Harry Styles or one of those guys but Justin is certainly not a player." I said getting up and turning around.

"Ohhh," Catherine gushed "Someone has a crush," she cooed, i turned around and stuck up my middle finger at her then casually walked off the stage, with my fans cheering behind me. I walked backstage.

"Babe what's the matter are you okay?"

"Um what does it look like? They called you a player." Justin rolled his eyes,

"Whatever they don't know me," I grabbed his hand.

"Where are we going?" He questioned.

"Home, because the faster we can get out of here the better." We burst out the back door paparazzi were everywhere.

"Why are the paparazzi here," Justin asked shoving two of them out of our way.

"Um duh Justin i was at an interview," i said shoving more and more people out of my way. They were shouting 100 different questions

"Hey who's the mystery guy,"

"Does he know you LOVE Justin Bieber,"

"Why the hell did you stick your "bad finger" up at Catherine.

"Y/N, you are like so hot marry me like right now," Justin put his hand to his hood. I stopped him

"What do you think your doing ?"

"Y/N it's been 1 month i wanna show everyone who i'm in love with . I smiled

"Carry on then," i giggled. He took off his hood and everybody gasped Justin and i continued to push through them until we got to my car.

-2 days later-

"Y/N and Justin reviled that they are dating a couple of days ago no wonder she stuck up for him at the interview." I covered my face with my hands, Justin came over the removed them.

"Baby it's ok," he said smiling at me,"it's time they knew the truth." I just sat there i was on TV for sticking up my middle finger to an interview who insulted my boyfriend.

"You know what interviewers stuck," i said looking up at Justin.

"Yep they do," Justin agreed planting a soft kiss on my lips