I Told You My Feelings

"Y/N I love you so much," Justin sighed hugging me. "I always have i don't know why i hid it all this time." He leaned in.........Beep beep.

"Darn it," I yelled sitting up in my bed. I'm always in the middle of the best dreams when my stupid alarm clock rings. I sighed at the thought of Justin only my best friend in the entire world! He was so sweet, nice, and so cute. I know that he's with Jenna but a girl still can dream right? I got up and ran to my closet flinging the doors open accidentally slapping myself in the face with the door. "Ow ow ow," my nose I yelled rubbing my nose with the back of my hand. I grabbed a random outfit and threw it on, brushed my hair like a maniac then tossed on shoes and makeup. Grabbing my phone I ran out the door, running back in to grab my keys. "Ugh I'm going to be late!" I yelled frustrated. I finally made it to the airport and found my way over to Ryan and Chaz. Who were also waiting for Justin to come off the plane for his 1 week trip back to Stratford. The plane finally landed and Justin came off lugging his suitcase and Jenna's other 20 million bags,purses,and suitcases. She waved at us smiling as if she just won the lottery. I knew she was trying to rub that she was dating Justin in my face even though she had no idea I had a major crush on him for years. Justin came off the stairs and dropped all the bags he was holding and ran to us he giving each of a us a short hug. My face heated up when it was my turn. I wish he knew how much I loved him. Jenna came right after blowing Ryan and Chaz kisses then just rolled her eyes at me. I looked down she was so much prettier then I was and she had the thing I wanted most Justin. She snorted then grabbed Justin's hand smiling that million dollar smile again.

"Justin baby the bags are on the floor can you pick them up for me," she said in a sweet innocent voice. Justin smiled.

"Anything for my baby,"Justin said smiling kissing her perfectly shaped cheek. My face turned a bright red, it turned brighter when Justin looked up at me when he was on the floor picking up the bags for his "baby". I ran over to him,

"Hey want some help?" I asked hopping he'd say yes so i could just talk to him.

"Sure," Justin said handing my a couple of heavy bags. I stumbled forward trying to maintain my balance as I tripped over my own feet. There must of been something on the floor because I tripped at landing flat on my face throwing the bags everywhere my face was so red I thought I was going to cry. Justin dropped everything and rushed to my side pulling my arm to help me up. Jenna was laughing so hard I thought she was going to fall over. Justin looked up at her sternly.

"Jenna stop laughing," Justin hissed. "Nothing is funny someone got hurt that's not funny. Your suppose to feel sympathy not find it amusing." Jenna batted her dumb fake eyelashes.

"Sorry baby I didn't know," she said all innocent again she seemed to persuade Justin with that stupid voice. Justin got up and hugged her. Ryan and Chaz pulled me up and helped brush me off. Jenna screamed running over to her jimmy-coo purse and grabbing all her makeup that had fell then looking at her channel phone case that was cracked right down the middle. "OMG that was so expensive it's ruined, thank god my phone wasn't in there!" She gasped running over to Justin, "what do I do?" she cried.

"Oh, get over it." I mumbled. Jenna turned around.

"Excuse me!" Jenna gasped annoyed. "I cannot get over the fact that YOU ruined my channel case you bitch!" I gasped turning around and waking away from the airport. Never in my life have I ever been called a bitch! That is disrespectful and rude and totally not right. Justin grabbed my shoulder and spun me around.

"Y/N where are you going?" Justin asked like he had heard nothing that was going on.

"What are you kidding your annoying girlfriend called me a bitch!" I yelled annoyed, Justin looked confused.

"MY girlfriend Jenna did that," Justin looked even more confused. "Jenna would never do that EVER!" Justin spat looking at me with hate. I just leaned in and kissed him, he looked shocked but then kissed me back. I pulled away,

"Justin i'm really sorry i don't have a lot of time to explain what just happened but..... Well i've been in love with you for 10 years you've just never noticed and it really kills me to see you with any girl especially Jenna. " Justin looked surprised,

"Y/N look your a really great friend my best actually but i'm not "in love" with you. Ya know it's just not like that between us and i really don't want your feelings to get hurt but i love Jenna she's my girlfriend. That kiss was great but it's just not like that i hope you can hear me out. I really don't want our friendship changing at all." Tears came to my eyes i wanted him to love me so bad, I just turned and ran away. My vision was cloudy and my heart was pumping at a rapid speed.

-One week later-

I was still brokenhearted about about last week and what happened with Justin he had just left from Stratford today an hour ago. I picked up the picture of Justin and i hugging 10 years ago. I held it to my chest and just cried,

"Why are you so upset?" I looked up to see Justin holding a dozen roses. I gave him the are you dumb look. He shook his head, "I'm so sorry about what happened the other day i don't know what i was thinking. To turn a girl like you down that was the stupidest mistake i've never made." Justin confessed looking down.

"It's okay i shouldn't have kissed you without permission." I said turning bright red.

'Well then can i kiss you?" He smiled, i just nodded my head wanting the moment to happen. He leaned in and sparks flew everywhere lighting up my stomach as if it was diamante. I pulled away

"Wait what about Jenna?" I asked not liking the idea that there might be some drama. Justin shot me the look.

"Don't worry about her she's so out of the picture."

"What happened?" I asked wanting to know every detail about their breakup.

"Well she was being a bitch to you, i told her that if we were going to be in a serious relationship she had to get along with my best friend. She rolled her eyes at me and told me you didn't matter. That's when i realized that you did, you mattered to me. That kiss was the best kiss i've ever had for sure Jenna kissed like a donkey trying to lick the last oat out of it's bucket." I craked up falling off my bed.

"Oh my god Justin that's the funniest thing you've ever said." I laughed.

"Hey it's true," Justin stated shrugging his shoulders. I just laughed at the thought of Jenna crying in her room and the fact that Justin was mine forever