Episode One✧Chapter Three: The Ghoul Bro is Here

A/N: For those of you who have never seen Supernatural or a '67 Impala, I put that picture up there for you to help you visualize it :)

The familiar roar of the engine as the car raced down the highway put a smile on Roman's face.

This car was everything. His most prized possession. This is dad's car and ever since he's been allowed to drive it, he's never wanted to stop.

The Impala might have been over 52 years old, but she's remained in top condition. That could be from the fact that the Winchester's have babied the car as much as possible.

Which led to Roman giving it the name 'Baby'.

Before Virgil left, he insisted on putting a radio in the car to "modern it up," as he put it. So Roman begrudgingly installed the radio. While he was still a bit bitter about the whole thing, Dad never seemed to care.

As long as there was music playing and Virgil was happy, he was content.

That was before the whole incident happened.

Roman sighed and flipped on the radio.

Gold jewelry shining so bright
Strawberry champagne on ice
Lucky for you, that's what I like, that's what I like

The voice of some pop star filled the car and Roman groaned "This is what people actually listen to? No one has any taste anymore."

He shook his head and flipped the radio off. Keeping his eye on the road, he looked through his case of CD's and picked one of his favorites.

I'm on the highway to hell
On the highway to hell
Highway to hell
I'm on the highway to hell

Tapping the steering wheel to the beat, Roman took his exit and glanced at his GPS. He had another hour and a half of driving.

That was more than enough time to prepare himself for this meeting. He would have never been nervous to see Virgil but since he left them for school, it's been different.

He could only imagine how all this was making his brother feel.

Roman took his normal course of action. He buried his emotions down and turned the music up. Belting out the lyrics helped. It's the method he's been using for years.

Ever since he decided to never reveal his true feelings. His weakness.

----

"Hello class, today we have a jam-packed lecture that will be beneficial to you passing your final exams. And I'm sure you all know, passing the exam with a high grade could get you into the AP class..."

The voice of the professor echoed off the way of the lecture room. Sitting close to the front, Virgil had his note-taking supplies out, and his laptop.

This lecture is the one-way ticket to his dream job.

Nothing will mess this up.

Halfway through the lecture and 7 pages of notes later, Virgil felt his phone vibrate in his pocket.

He slyly looked at the message and felt his heart stop.

Roman: I'm here. If you don't answer, I will assume you're ignoring me and I'll just start looking for you.

Virgil bit the inside of his cheek. This cannot be happening.

"Does anyone want to take a shot at the answer? How about you, Mr. Winchester?" The professor said, snapping Virgil back to reality.