lost & scared

They took me in the car one of the guys with the masks touches my legs i screamed help! Stop! stop!! He took off his mask and it was my crazy ex Martin.

I said you gross! You disgust me when did you get out of jail! Martin said about 2 weeks ago cutie i hered from a little bird you were getting married today

I said you gross! You disgust me when did you get out of jail! Martin said about 2 weeks ago cutie i hered from a little bird you were getting married today. so! i wanted to stop by and give a wedding gift! He pulles my hair and started to kiss my neck! I tryed to fight back but he was stranger. Gloria said Daniel go in the house now! Now! Josie go with him!! Josie answers yes mom.. Gloria cryed my daughter! Sara! Victor dident die he had a protractor on.. junior said ugh brother! Thank god! Your okay Victor told Gloria im here im going to get sara back!.. Theres no one that can kill the men of steel.. Gloria said i hope you find her! My poor sara.. Barta was next to Gloria.. Barta said SEE SARA DID THIS!! SHE KILLED MY DAD!! AND ALMOST VICTOR.. Gloria told barta stop! Saying things that are not true. Barta screamed I HOPE SARA DOESN'T COME BACK! NEVER!!.
junior runs in the houes sees sofia was there. She saw him.. junior say sofia? how are you in here?. She answered they didn't get to see me walk in the houes needed to us the bathroom.. And. Hey! they took sara and shot her dad. Junior said yes sofia. we know me and Victor are going to look for her. But i need that gun from the car. Sofia. Got up from the chair and told him we both know your not doing this your Victor but for sara i know you.. You like sara.. Junior told sofia to shut up and to not repeat that again i care about sara and Daniel they are part of the family.. Junior left out side and left Sofia with her mouth open. Filex josies 'husband' walks in the houes and claps.. "clap" 'clap" "clap" wow! Sofia in other hand you really are good at acting.. I even believed it:) sofia just looked at him....

One of Martin's men stop the car and gets sara off.. It was a nasty places.. Dirty i felt gross. Martin took sara to a room with a bed.. Sara hart started to race.. Martin said baby why don't we finishes what we had left off.. He pushes me on the bed and gets on me i screamed HELP!! HELP! MARTIN PLEASE!! STOP!! he slaped sara in the face and told her to SHUT UP!! sara starts crying.. And tryes to fight. sara told martin please!. MARTIN!. Sara tells him Martin! !i'm pregnant! He stops. And looks at her.. ?What? Pregnant. Sara tells him let me go please?...
Martin gets up and goes and gets something from the back it was a camera. Sara gets up and tells him what!? What are you doing! Martin sets it up and tells sara.. Say hi to the camera!. Baby. Martin get on saray again. and starts to rape her. Sara screams!..so She took of her white heels off and got it and stabs him in the eye and slaps him!.

Marin falls dawn and hits his head on the floors and passed out

Marin falls dawn and hits his head on the floors and passed out.. Sara starts looking around to escape...