"Last time I checked, this was my bed." She looked around the room, an unsettling feeling coming to the pit of her stomach as the realization of his words hit her. "You should be thanking me, after all, it seems as if you were having the best slumber of your life; especially with all the moaning you were doing." She shot him a fowl look, getting up from the bed and dropping the covers once she realized she was fully dressed. Of course, she knew it was his clothes though. She didn't own such large t-shits, not to mention boxer briefs.

"I was not moaning," she said in a hard tone, trying to convince him of such things but, not even believing the words herself. She had known what type of dream she had just had, and she couldn't believe that she had let herself fantasize about Jason yet again. Jason pursed his lips, finding it somewhat adorable how flustered she would get around him.

"That's strange," he teased, placing the food down on the corner of the bed, "because I'm sure I heard you moan my name, followed by an I will climax for you sir. Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with being called sir." His laugh was heard after his own words and Leigh felt herself get hot with anger. Of all the things he's done to her he actually had the nerve to tease her? I wasn't like she could control her subconscious- it had a mind of its own. Pressing her lips together, she crossed the bed, striking him across the jaw with her fist. He stopped laughing, his eyes growing wide as he looked down at her. His fingers went to trace the bruised lining of his abused cheek. "You hit me!?"

"You're an asshole, you know?" she barked out, ignoring his pansy fit. "The crap you pulled last night wasn't funny at all, and why am I still here." She cringed as she thought back to the trouble Jason had caused last night. He had exposed his brother as a homosexual, crushed her sisters' dreams of ever marrying a McFarroll, and unwillingly claimed her as his bride. No wonder why she had fainted so abruptly. His lips tugged to the side in a conniving smile. He seemed to have forgotten all about her hitting him.

"Your parents thought that it would be fitting for you to move here. They had all of your things brought over this morning. After all, I can't have my fiancé living with her parents." Leigh flinched at the word fiancé. She had never thought she would be getting married at such a young age, not to mention that she thought her groom was going to be someone she actually could stomach the sight of.

"My parents would never do such a thing!" she huffed, fists balled at her sides and ready to strike him again. "And, we are not getting married! Besides, what grown man lives with his parents anyway?" He stepped to the side, revealing bags and items that belonged to Leigh. Her lip curled up in fear and disgust as she recognized her things from her own room. Her parents really couldn't have allowed her to be married by someone she loathed, right? She shook her head, refusing to believe any of it.

"Your parents clearly understand how lucky you are," he said in a bored tone, running his hands through his hair. "I don't take interest in just anyone. Now, I know it will be different from what a prude like you is used to, but, there's enough space in this room for the both of us." Leigh cut her eyes at him, waving her hands in a refusing way.

"No, no- absolutely not," she said, inching away from him. "I'm not sharing a room with you. You're taking this way too far."

"Oh stop," he told her, eyeing her with fascination. "You act like a male-phobic virgin." She snarled at him. Would he never get it? She wasn't interested in him, and although there was some clear attraction, every action he did usually reminded her why a person should never just like anyone else based off of their looks.

"No," she said in a mocking tone, "I act like a person who would rather see the person in front of her get slapped across the face with a towel dipped in acid." With that, she felt obligated to knock the food tray over and storm towards the door.