After School (Lance)

The football training was finally over, I took my clothes and stuff and I walked towards my blue jeep, I left my stuff at the back sits and I sat driving towards my home, when I got there I opened the door and my mom came and gave me a kiss on the cheek ''How was your day flaco?'' My mom asked ''It was okay'' I said and I left my backpack next to the door ''Well, I'm going to be making dinner, if you need anything just call me ok?'' My mom said and I nodded, I took my stuff once again and I walked to my room, I laid on my bed and I got my cellphone out, I texted Pidge.

LanceyLance : Hey, what are you doing Pidge?

Pidgeon : The homework, you should start doing it to.

'Shit' I thought, I ran for my backpack and I got my homework out, I start doing the homework.

ThaCinnamonRoll : Hello guys! guess what?

Pidgeon : It better be something good Hunk

TheCinnamonRoll : It is, indeed 

LanceyLance : You got a girl?? 

TheCinnamonRoll : No, I met this guy, he's name is Keith Kogane, he seems nice..

LanceyLance : Yeah... I kinda met him yesterday and let's say I didn't have the best first impression...

Pidgeon : What Happened??

LanceyLance : Well I kinda of bumped against him and he got mad at me, I was rude, but I think we are cool now...

Pidgeon : Wow Lance you need a first impression class, hahaha 

LanceyLance : Haha you are so funny, that was sarcasm btw.

LanceyLance : Well bye gn...

Pidgeon : gn

TheCinnamonRoll : Good night Lance..

Lance left his phone aside and I walked towards my bathroom, I took a shower and I put on my pajamas, I walked towards the kitchen and I sat my mother handed me a plate with Mc n' cheese, I ate it ''Thanks mom'' I said meanwhile leaving the plate in the water sink , ''No problem mijo, go to sleep now'' Mom said ''Mkay'' I said and I walked to my room, I laid on my bed and I stared at the window, the moon shined so bright, I took my phone and I texted him.

LanceyLance : hey man are u busy?

SpaceDad : No, do you need something Lance?

LanceyLance : nope, just bored...

SpaceDad : How was the training today?

LanceyLance : It was k, but sometimes Mr. Coran can be annoying ;v

SpaceDad : Heh, hey Alfor asked me to make like a reunion for the new guys so you know they can meet, do you want to help me?

LanceyLance : Yeah sure I would love to, hey have you heard of Nyma? I haven't seen her in all day and I feel guilty :'( 

SpaceDad : Thanks, Allura told me that Nyma invited her to do homework, maybe they were busy or something...

LanceyLance : Okay, I'm gonna sleep now.

SpaceDad : Good night Lance see you tomorrow.

I sighted and left the phone aside, then my door opened, really? I wanted to sleep..

''Hey'' Veronica said ''Hey'' I replayed ''How was your day'' She asked ''It was okay'' I said and she chuckled '' Tomorrow I will be working at the ice-cream shop, you should bring your friends'' Veronica said ''Actually, I have a better Idea....

Please tell me if there's any mistake :)