First day (None)

Lance woke up and got ready he took breakfast and rushed to the bus stop were he met Hunk, Matt and Pidge ''Hey guys what's up?'' Lance asked ''Nothing much'' Matt said ''Exited'' Hunk said and Pidge just remained silent, the bus arrived and the four got inside, they got to school and they got to their classroom.

------------------ 

Shiro drove Allura to school and when they arrived at school Shiro helped her out of the car, a white mustang with black interior, Allura was beautiful today, she was wearing a pink skirt and a white t-shirt and a golden neckless with a heart charm that Shiro had gifted it to her.

------------------

Keith walked to school, he wasn't that exited, he just wanted to return home with Marie and his dad, He arrived and Mr. Alfor welcomed him, He gave him a tour of the school ''And that's our lab and that one is our library'' Alfor said, he stopped and I almost bumped with him but I could stop before causing a mess ''There's some classes at afternoon, like Football, Football soccer, basketball, volleyball and tennis but there's also robotics, music or Art'' Alfor said ''Art?'' I asked ''Yes, are you interested?'' Alfor asked ''N-no...'' I said ''Are you sure, we have really good teachers, you know, we have a monthly art exhibition, it's ok to like art'' Alfor said ''O-ok I guess It's cool'' Keith said ''Okay I will add your name for this semester classes, if you like it you can sing for full year'' Alfor said and Keith nodded, ''I will walk you to your classroom'' Alfor said, Keith and Mr. Alfor walked to Keith's classroom, Alfor opened the door and everyone went silent ''Good morning, There's a new guy at school and he will be in this classroom, Keith walked inside the classroom and some of the guys gasped and another just stared at him, Keith hated being the center of attention, he hated when people stared at him ''Hey, why don't you present yourself'' Alfor insisted, Keith stared at the back of the classroom trying not to meet someone's eyes ''My name is Keith, Keith Kogane, I'm from Las Angeles and yea...'' Keith waited ''Very well'' Alfor said ''Go and seat With Hunk'' Alfor said ''I'm Hunk!'' The guy raised his hand to get my attention, I walked towards him and sat next to his desk ''Hey, Keith right?''  Keith Nodded ''Glad to meet you, If you need help, I would be glad to'' ''Thanks'' Keith said.

Ring Ring.... 

The bell rang and Lance Stood up and prepared his stuff for football, Nyma walked towards him and planted a kiss on his cheek ''See ya tomorrow Lance, good luck in your first day as the leader'' Nyma said ''Thanks'' Lance said ''Hey man, I'll  Catch you later Shiro needs my help'' Matt said and Lance nodded, Lance got out of the classroom and walked towards the lockers he opened his and took his backpack and books for homework, He had pasted a few pictures of he and his friend, and some of his trophies of the last year games, he closed his locker and walked to the changers then he bumped into someone ''Sorry'' Lance said, Then the guy with raven hair that Lance had bumped into glanced at him ''Watch were you're going'' ''Watch were you are standing, you are literally in the middle of the hallway'' Lance replied and everyone gasped and made a circle around them, maybe waiting for someone to hit the other ''Don't you know who I am?'' The guy said ''Should I care?'' Lance said, the guy laughed  ''No, you don't , My name is Keith'' ''Keith'' Lance said, then Matt walked towards Lance trying to pass on the crowd, when he saw Keith he gasped and pulled Lance out of the crowd ''Don't you know who he is Lance!?'' Matt asked ''Should I?'' Lance said and Matt rolled his eyes ''Oh my god Lance, He's Keith, Keith Kogane, Son of Eduard Kogane!''  ''Eduard Kogane, the artist?'' Lance asked and Matt nodded quickly ''well I didn't know!'' Lance said '' I'll Help you with your backpack you should get ready for the practice'' Lance nodded ''Thanks, man'' ''No prob'' Matt took Lance's backpack and Lance rushed towards the changers.

-------------------

Lance got to the football court and waved at his friends ''Lance, Finally'' Coach Coran said ''Yea sorry coach'' Lance said and walked towards his friends ''As you should know'' Coran said ''Lance is the new football tam leader'' Everyone cheered ''Congrats Lance'' Coran grinned and Lance smiled ''OKAY LETS START!''

------------------

Keith walked down the hallway thinking about the guy with tan skin that hadn't present himself  to Keith,His ocean blue eyes sparkled with excitement and curiosity and he had freckles, Keith entered to the art room and he present himself to the teacher ''Sit there honey, draw something simple, I want to see in what level are you'' The teacher said ''Kay...'' Keith sat and started sketching...

Please me if there's any mistake :)