life talk.....

Im dying. I had a dentist appointment today and like it was good but i couldnt eat for 8 hours because one i dont have cold or soft food and second i had tutoring so yeah. It also took 2 hours to get home. Like ugh. Anywho sorry haven't updated im quite mad at everyone. Yall cutting themselves to make  them "feel better" IT DOESN'T WORK ! Idk how many times i have to tell you guys that it only puts you lower. Its not okay. Ive been there and done it. All it turns out to be is one step closer to making depression worse. No matter what your situation is you dont turn back to the pain. Because it will only come back to bite you. Ive kinda lost my sanity with two people cutting themselves for attention. Yeah one of them has a "reason" but it still doesn't excuse you from your actions. Not only does it hurt you but it also hurts the people around you. Becasue trust me i have so many problems at the moment with family and its not pretty. But i dont cut I realized that people do care and just because of one bad event in your life comes up doesnt mean you need to dwell and cut because of it. Because life is only going to get harder. So if you give up now think about how weak you will be in the future. And one day maybe someone who was always there for you left and you were alone. Are you just going to give up? No you keep going and learn from them. Give it your all and i get that we all cry one point or another but we cant just keep crying over something that you cant go back and fix. You keep going and know that you will keep fighting till you are satisfied with the life your living. You have a shot, take it. Never miss an opportunity to do something that might not hqppen agin no matter what the out come is. Because you'll never know until you try.

Luv ya,
-JustGarbage❤💛💚💙💜