1st - 5th grade

So my very first friend that i had met was my best friend for 6 years. It all started when i was 4 years old and it was the first day of 1st grade and you know thoses kids who hang on to there parent and cry for a few minutes? Yeah i was that kid. But any who i walked over and there was this one kid in the back with long black hair that was put up into a ponny tail. I walked over to her and i remeber asking her if she wanted to be feiends, and she said yes. We had spent this time together and we hung out every day. I got bullied tho, if she ends up reading this welll then u might not remeber but heres a quick refresher. So it was 2nd grade and me and lets call this best friend kay. So me and kay were doing a hot cheto challange and i got called over by a group of boys. Now there was this tree COVERED with ants. I got there and they said hey look and they through ants in my face, i ran back to the fountan trying to wash the ants off and thats really where my memory stops but im pretty sure they got suspended or expelled. Ever sence then i have had a phobia of ants. Now skip to hmmm 5 grade now me and kay are still friends and i made new friends lets call them blith and bean. (Yes thoese are there nick names) so i met them and blith was a jerk, she can be a good person but its pretty much saying the innocent child i waz made friends with a bully. Now bean she was nice and im still friends with her now. Same with kay and blith. But from what i recently found out was that kay got jelly and tried to make new friends, and from what i heard that didnt go well. But she tried to not be my friend any more so i said "what ever makes you happy," now i smiled and of corse i was hurt a lot because that was my best friend right there so like yeah. And still now i always put friends before my self which i dont recommend it cuz once it starts it cant be stopped. But any ways thats pretty much it for this chapter ill write 6 and 7 next chapter and how things are going currently with my life.. if you want this story from kay's POV ill put her user name and her story is called life, so yeah go check it out.
Her acount - lxst_souls

-JustApiceOfGarbage