"Okay yes, I am a virgin. So what?" I admitted, shrugging my shoulders while throwing my arms up in the air.

"You sure are innocent huh? You little saint" she chuckled, pinching my cheeks as I frown.

"For a guy who has these many tattoos, you would think he would be a bit more adventurous but instead, he's more private"

Pssh, Yeah whatever.

We walk over to a pretzel stand, ordering two pretzels with drinks. As I stood there, I look around while taking a couple of pictures around the park. It was a lovely day, not a single cloud in the sky. People were walking their dogs, children running around with their parents, and couples sitting over benches while holding hands. I lower down my camera and sighed, biting my bottom lip as I slightly frown. Something I kind hope for, but probably will never have.

"I don't understand you Harry. But maybe that's what you need, some rowdiness in you're life. You wouldn't be such a plain Jane"

"I guess so, but I don't even know how or where I can find that"

"Two pretzels and drinks. That'll be $7.00" said the pretzel man as he hands us our food.

We pay for our food, thanking the man before we kept on walking. She takes a bit out of her pretzel and shrugs, swallowing her food before responding.

"Maybe you should take up on Hero's offer"

"Go to the Pink Panther? Are you crazy"

"I don't think it would hurt to just have a drink or two. You don't have to accept any number from anyone if you don't feel comfortable but you should still have fun"

"I guess you're right..B-But I don't like being in that type of atmosphere"

"Well you're going to get use to it if you lose this bet" she shrugs, eating her pretzel.

I frown a bit, taking a bite of my pretzel as we continue to walk around and take more pictures.

I think I already lost.

===============

* SLAM *

"Ouch! Hey!"

"Get up Harry, we're going out"

I furrowed my eyebrows, looking up at Hero as he started to put on his leather boots. I was literally just sitting here, reading my book peacefully before my roommate threw my shoes and coat over me. Louis comes in, his coat already on, leaning against the door frame of my room. I winced, rubbing my head as I sit up and turn towards the boys.

"And you couldn't just ask me instead of my own shoes at my head?"

"Nope, because if we did you would tell us no"