Chapter 2

~6 years later~

Y/N was on her way to Colorado to help her find an expert. Apparently, this guy has been through some horrible shit. He was one of the few survivors of Raccoon City and saved the Presidents daughter a few years back. He needs to know what Umbrella is up to and how to stop it

Once you get to the bar he was in you felt pretty nervous and she couldn't tell him that I'm related to Wesker or he'll probably try to kill me or something worse. Y/N should leave everything about Wesker a secret. The BSAA has been helping me find this guy and now your here for his help this should end well.

Y/N walks into the bar and sees a man slouched over an empty glass and a full bottle in front of him. He matches the description that one of the BSAA members told you.

"Mr. Kennedy?" Y/N asks. He barely moved a muscle. "Hi, I'm Agent Moks." I don't think I'm getting to him, She thought. Y/N snapped a couple of times trying to get his attention, "Hello?" she said waving her hand in his face. Y/N was at the point where she was gonna leave. As she turned to head towards the door he finally spoke up.

"Wait, what do you want?" he said leaning back in his chair. Not gonna lie this guy is pretty good looking. He wore mostly dark colors but it suited him. He had dark jeans on with a dark navy blue shirt and a leather black jacket with a white stripe going down both of the arms.

"I'm here because I need your help, Mr. Kennedy." Y/N told, "So you can help me or I do I need to figure something else out. The only thing is it's a problem with Umbrella which could help you shut them down for good. But I get it your a very busy guy with you know saving president's daughters and all that."

"What else do you know about me?" Leon asks. Y/N turns to face him and slowly approaches him.

"What I do know is you are a survivor. You lived through Raccoon and it was your first day as a cop when it happened. And I'm sorry that you went through all of that." Y/N said sincerely, "Also a BSAA member said you could help." she said quickly.

Leon just stares at Y/N. He focuses closely on her eyes to tell if she was lying or not. "Who said I would help?" he finally spoke up.

"Um... I think he said his name was Redfield." Y/N replies. Leon looks at her thinking why would Chris want him to help her why can't he do it himself.

"Damnit there goes my vacation, again."

Word Count: 477