Chapter 13

"What the hell are you doing here?!"

Her (e/c) eyes scanned Leon up and down in a fiery rage. How could he go to the only place she'd never expect to see him again. How could he show up and ruin her plan. (Y/N) was furious with the man that stood in front of her. She wanted to yell at him, she wanted to kick and hit him.

"I'm sorry," Leon tells her with a softness to his voice.

"You're sorry! Leon, you left me heartbroken and now you think it's okay to say sorry?!"

"Please listen to me for a second. "

"Why should I? I get that you left because I'm a monster! I'm here working with whom you wouldn't know nor would you understand why."

"(Y/N), you aren't a monster. I was afraid something would happen to you if we got too close. "

"Then you should have walked out that door and left for good that day you found out. " She tells him coldly. "Goodbye, Mr. Kennedy. "

(Y/N) walks away from him to get some fresh air. Piers who heard the whole interaction asked if she was okay but she just told him to leave her alone as she turned off her earpiece. The (h/c) woman stood outside on a balcony staring up at the stars. She took a few deep breaths before looking down. She tried so hard not to cry over this man again.

Someone pulled (Y/N) out of her thoughts. "Hey gorgeous, what's a girl like you doing alone out here?" The voice asked in a seductive voice.

(Y/N) turned around seeing her ex. A beautiful woman standing there in a skin-tight red dress with black tights and black heels. "Hey, Ada. " She said with a sad smile.

"What's wrong sweetheart? The boys giving you trouble again? "

"Just the one." (Y/N) states staring out at the setting sun. "But you know me, Ada. I can handle this."

"But can you handle this? I know that look in your eye when you can't handle things. Remember I taught you how to lie and look for a liar."

"Yeah I know but this is something I can do on my own."

"Just know I'm still here for you, (Y/N)." Ada gave her a small peck on the cheek before she walked into the sea of people.

(Y/N) stares out at the dark blue sky that blended into a soft pink and orange. She has a faint smile written on her lips at the thought of seeing Leon again. But the smile instantly goes away when she remembers the real reason why she was here. She needed to find Wesker to stop him once in for all. Even if it means that she might die tonight she'd do anything to bring that monster down.

"The battle will finally be over, father," she spoke silently to herself. "And I shall win."

"Just as determined as the day I met you," a husky voice said from behind you.

Quickly turning around (Y/N) gets into a fight or flight mode. Ready to attack the man standing behind her. She throws a swift punch only to get her hand grabbed and twisted into her back. Her back now towards the man who is holding her arm tightly. Not knowing what to do she tries to scream for help. Only for the man to put his other hand over her mouth as if he knew she was going to scream.

"Relax (Y/N), I wouldn't want to hurt you after everything I did," the man says again. He slowly let go of her so she could turn around and face him.

"Seriously Leon this is how you approach women at a party when they're alone! Because it's a stupid fucking move dipshit!" she quietly yells.

"Look I'm sorry about everything so please just let me have a minute to talk to you," Leon says his voice full of desperation.

(Y/N) rolls her eyes, "Fine but only a minute." She sees him huff out a sigh of relief.