Chapter 9

Over the course of the next few weeks (Y/N) and Leon started to clean up a bit around Crillah's old room and getting it all ready and somewhat cleaned for Alex. During that time they would talk, laugh, and mess around. They would listen to music, singing and dancing along to the tunes. Leon looked over at (Y/N) seeing her slowly sway to the music. Smiling softly to himself realizing how happy this little thing made him.

She looks over to see Leon smiling and silently comes up with a plan. She waits till he is looking away before she moves over to him. (Y/N) sneaks up behind him and grabs by his left hand pulling him to the center of the room.

"What are you doing, (Y/N)?" Leon asks looking down at her small hand in his.

"Just trust me," she tells him, grabbing his right hand and putting it on her waist while she puts her left hand on his shoulder.

"Sorry but I don't dance," he tells her, pulling away.

'll never settle down

That's what I always thought

Yeah, I was that kind of man

Just ask anyone

I don't dance, but here I am

"Then this is the right song for you to start dancing to," (Y/N) states with a smile. She grabs both his hands, placing them into the position they were in before. "Trust me."

"Okay," he speaks softly towards the female with a smirk.

Spinnin' you 'round and 'round in circles

It ain't my style, but I don't care

I'd do anything with you anywhere

Yes, you got me in the palm of your hand

'Cause I don't dance

The pair swayed slowly around the room. Looking around the room finding somethings to look at other than each other.

Love's never come my way

I've never been this far

'Cause you took these two left feet

And waltzed away with my heart

No, I don't dance, but here I am

Their eyes make contact with one another. (Y/N) blushes slightly looking away quickly hearing Leon chuckle slightly.

Spinnin' you 'round and 'round in circles

It ain't my style, but I don't care

I'd do anything with you anywhere

Yes, you got me in the palm of your hand girl

Leon reaches his right hand up to (Y/N)'s cheek forcing her to look back at him.

"I guess you do have me in the palm of your hand, " he tells smiling one of the most genuine ones she's ever seen.

'Cause, I don't dance

Oooh. I don't dance. Oou oou oou oou

I don't dance, but here I am

Spinnin' you 'round and 'round in circles

Leon pulls (Y/N) closer to him, his hand resting on her face.

It ain't my style, but I don't care

But I'd do anything with you anywhere

Oh I don't dance, but here I am

Spinnin' you 'round and around in circles