Chapter 21

"HARRY!" I shouted.

He didn't reply. I panicked and put my ear to his chest. His heart was still beating although his eyes were squeezed shut. I found the source of the bleeding, his wrists. I realized there was a large kitchen knife in his right hand. Did he do this to himself? No not Harry. Not cheeky, funny, flirty Harry. But what else would have happened? I found the first aid kit in the cabinet and began bandaging the wounds on his wrists. His eyes fluttered open.

"Alysa?" Harry slurred.

"HARRY!" I screamed throwing my arms around him.

I started crying as Harry rubbed my back.

"What happened?" I asked between sobs.

"I was jealous, Lys. I-I-I cut myself. I don't know why... I wish I hadn't."

"Don't you ever do that again. You had me scared to death!"

"I'm so sorry, love."

"It's fine."

Harry grabbed my face and kissed me. I pushed him away.

"Take a shower first, Harry." I said.

"Not alone, love." Harry replied cheekily.

"Fine." 

I stripped off my clothes and turned on the shower. Harry followed suit and stepped in the shower with me. Harry's hair was starting to come back in spots and you could see the brown color of it once again. I grabbed the shampoo and started massaging it into my hair. Harry grabbed my hands and brought them down to my side. He leaned in and kissed me sweetly before letting go of my hands. I finished rinsing the shampoo out of my hair and grabbed the conditioner. Harry stole it out of my hand and plopped a huge glob on my hair, just like the first morning I woke up next to him. I smiled and spun around so we were facing each other. Harry ran his hands along my sides and gazed into my eyes as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I love you, Alysa Erin Smith, and I always will." Harry whispered.

"I love you too, Harry Edward Styles, with all of my heart." I replied.

"Promise?" Harry offered his pinky to me.

"Promise." I replied connecting my pinky with his.

After a bit longer I stepped out of the shower and wrapped myself in a towel. Harry snuck up behind me and hugged me from behind.

"It's 5:30 a.m. love. We should get some sleep." Harry whispered in my ear, I loved it when he did that.

"Sounds like a plan, I'm exhausted." I replied.

"I love you, Lys."

"I love you too, Harry."

We changed into our pajamas and climbed into the comfy king sized bed. Harry wrapped his arm around my waist and the other beneath my head. I fell asleep in his arms.

"Good morning, love." Harry whispered in my ear, his morning voice was incredibly attractive.

I rolled out of bed while Harry did the same on the other side. We walked together to the kitchen. Harry got some Cocoa Puffs out of the pantry and poured two bowls. I took mine out onto the porch and sat on the outside table. The view was amazing. We could see all of L.A. from our porch. After we were done with our cocoa puffs, Harry put our bowls in the sink. I stood behind him as he did so. After he cleaned the bowls, he turned around and planted his large, warm hands on my hips. He connected his lips to mine passionetly. My hands wandered up to his head and I locked my hands behind it. His hand found its way to the hem of my t-shirt, and I pushed him away. 

"It's the middle of the afternoon, Harry! Maybe later." I said smirking.

"You tease." Harry replied winking and flashing me that cheeky grin of his.

"Let's get out of the house!"

"I don't wannaaaaaaaa!"

"Stop being a baby, it'll be fantabulastic!"

"Did you just say 'fantabulastic'?"

"Yes, yes I did. Now, get dressed, we're leaving in 10."

"Fineeeeee."

Today was going to be a great day.