Chapter 13

I woke up in the bed at the hotel we were staying in, with Harry besides me. I yawned and started to stand up. My head hurt and I felt nauseous. Harry popped up and smiled at me. I put my face in my hands.

"Gosh, you have a hangover after three drinks?" Harry asked.

"Don't make fun of me because I'm weak." I replied.

Harry ruffled my hair and gave me two ibuprofen. I smiled weakly and swallowed them. I put my head on my chest, he wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead.

"I have a great day planned today." Harry said.

"Yay!" I replied.

"London is a haven for tourists like you. We have a walking tour of the city in an hour. Go get ready."

I smiled and kissed him on the cheek. I decided to wear a comfy pair of moccasins and Harry's Ramones t-shirt with a pair of orange shorts. I sloppily tucked in the shirt in the front and threw my hair into a messy topknot. Harry was wearing a yellow t-shirt and khaki shorts with a pair of tennis shoes. We smiled at eachother and Harry grabbed my hand. We walked down the hall and waited for an elevator. Ed and the brunette he was with came strolling by. I smiled and waved at them. The elevtor came and we stepped inside. We stood inside of the elevator, enjoying each other's company and the silence. When we got out of the elevator, we were greeted by the usual screaming mob of fans. Harry paused to sign a little girls notebook and give her a kiss on the cheek. I smiled, he was so sweet. He came back to where I was standing and grabbed my hand again. We found our walking tour was waiting.

The tour took all the day but it went by in a blur. We saw all the tourist-y places in London. Harry took tons of pictures. It was 10 o'clock when we got back to our hotel. Harry kissed me aggresively in the elevator and I returned it with an equal aggression. He lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his torso as he carried me to our room and opened the door, and kicked it shut. He sat down on the bed and I shoved him down so he was laying down and I was on top of him. He put his strong hands on my hips and flipped me over and placed his legs on either side of me. He slid his legs backwards so his chest was almost touching mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled myself closer. All of the sudden Harry pulled away.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing." he replied shaking his head.

He tried to kiss me again but I shoved him away.

"Something's wrong. Tell me what it is." I pressed.

"Nothing's wrong love."

"Harry, you can tell me."

"No, it's fine."

"Harry. Please."

"There's nothing wrong just drop it!"

I was scared. I saw the shadow cross his face again and he stood up. He walked to the door and threw it open. I was absolutely terrified, but I followed him anyway. There was nothing that could prepare me for what was about to come.