Chapter 10

The brunette came back with a measuring tape and a man with slick black hair. 

"Now, Alysa, if you would come with me," the brunette said.

"And Harry please follow me,"  the man said.

Harry slowly let go of me and we went our seperate ways.

"Hi! I'm Abby! I'm so excited to be working with you today! I just have to take some measurements real quick!" Abby said.

"Sounds like a plan!" I said.

"I'm actually a really big fan of Ground Zero, I've seen some of your YouTube stuff, I really like it."

"Well, actually, the other girls kicked me out..."

"They did?!? You are such a star!'

"Thanks, I'm thinking of going solo."

"NO WAY!?!? That would be so great! 'Alysa Styles' I can see it now."

"Styles?"

"Ya, that ring, it's a wedding ring isn't it? Didn't you guys get married in Vegas?"

"No, that's one of the weirdest rumours I've ever heard! It's a purity ring."

"Oh so you guys haven't... You know..."

"Ya."

She left with her measurements and came back with three stunning dresses. One was dark green and fell all the way to the floor. It had a large slit on the right side of the ribs. The neck line was a small "v." I twirled around it and Abby led me to where Harry was standing in a classic black three piece suit and plaid bowtie. Abby grabbed a camera and took a picture of us together. I went back to the fitting room and tried on the second dress. This one was short and fell to my mid-thigh. It was brown with intricate embroidery on the top. The neck was high and straight across. I walked out of my fitting room as Harry did the same. He was wearing a blue vest, khaki pants, a white button down shirt, and a polka dot bowtie. 

"I like this one." I said smiling.

"And you look amazing in everything." Harry replied.

Abby took our picture again and we left to try on our last look. Mine was a gorgeous blue gown. It was strapless and the top was made of brown leather. The bottom was beautifully draped and tucked, and the top fit me perfectly. I walked out and gasped when I saw Harry. He was wearing khaki's and an orange button down. His was orange and green zig-zag and he wore an olive green sport jacket that matched the color of his tie. 

"This is my favorite!" we exclaimed at the same time.

Abby got a picture of us, and Harry talked to the man he was with. I changed back into the dress I came in and walked out to see the blue dress being packed into a box by a blonde girl. I found Harry paying at the front counter.

"Thanks love." I said.

"Anything for my princess." Harry replied.

Harry kissed my forehead and grabbed the large bag that held our clothes. He took my hand and put our bags in the car and locked it. 

"Where are we going?" I asked as he dragged me along.

"To get some shoes! Duhh" he replied.

"Well fine, be that way."

"You know you love it."

I didn't answer because we were mobbed by fans. They pulled at Harry's clothes and tried to get my phone. Harry pulled me close and shoved through the mass of girls. He looked annoyed but I knew that he would never be rude to a fan. I stuck as close to him as possible and we finally broke through the majority of them. We arrived at the shoe store after about five minutes.

"Gosh, they are crazy." I said.

"I know. It's annoying. But I love my fans." he replied.

We browsed for a little while. I found a pair of leather heels that matched the top of my dress and Harry got a new pair of dress shoes. I took a deep breath and looked into Harry's eyes. We left the store and braved the mob outside. We rushed through them to the car. We were safely inside in no time. 

"What do you want to do next?" Harry asked.

"Let's see a movie!" I said.

"Which one?"

"Some action movie."

"Sounds like a plan!"

We arrived at the movie theater and it was relatively quiet. We bought tickets to some action movie. I don't even remember the name. We were almost alone in the theater. We sat in one of the middle rows and cuddled. The movie was two hours, and for the whole time Harry played with my fingers. His hand was strong and his fingers incredibly long. After the movie, we went back to Harry's house. It was around nine by the time we rolled into Harry's driveway. We ran inside and threw ourselves down on the bed. Harry's phone started to ring. He left the room and answered it. I grabbed a pair of pajamas from my suitcase and changed into them. I fell asleep the second I hit the soft, cool bedding.

"Morning." Harry said.

His morning voice was amazingly attractive. He had an even bigger beard. I rubbed the stubble on his face.

"I have to shave." he said rolling out of bed.

"No, I like it!" I protested.

He rubbed his chin on my cheek and I laughed and he kissed me. He put his strong hands on my hips and I grabbed onto his shirt. He moaned and flipped me over so I was laying on top of him. I ran my hands over his torso. He pulled me closer. I pushed him away.

"Wait, who called you last night?" I asked.

"It was Luis." he replied.

"Well, what did he say?!"

"We got the house!"

"YAY!"

"But..."

"But what?"

"We have to buy our own furniture..."

"Let's go shopping!"

"Not now! You have a lunch with Simon to get ready for!"

"I almost forgot!"

I looked at the clock and saw that it was 10:30. I jumped out of bed and tore off my clothes as I ran to the bathroom. I got in the shower and washed my hair and shaved. I toweled off and dug around in my suitcase until I found a pair of green shorts with a paperbag waist and a black t-shirt. I grabbed my white oxfords and slid them on. I quickly blow dried my hair, put on my makeup, and glanced at the clock to see that it was already 11:45. It took about five minutes to get to the studio.

"Harry!" I yelled.

"Are you finally ready?"

"Yes, let's go, I don't want to be late!"

"Fine, come downstairs."

I ran down the stair and found him standing by the door. He was wearing a white v-neck shirt and pin striped shorts. He looked amazing.

"You look incredible." we said in unison.

He grabbed my hand and we walked to the car and drove to the studio. He kissed my cheek before he dropped me off on the sidewalk outside.

"Good luck, love." he said.

"Thanks!" I replied.

I was so excited! I walked inside to meet the man that would hopefully change my life. Again.