Chapter 15

After a few hours of  "'TIl Death Do Us Part'" Harry spoke up.

"Our flight leaves soon, love." he said.

"I better get packed then!" I exclaimed.

Harry and I started packing up our suitcases, his wasn't very big so he came to help me. He grabbed our suitcases and walked with me to the elevator.

"I love you, you know that right?" Harry said all of the sudden.

"Yes, and I love you too." I replied.

He smiled and I stood on my tiptoes to give him a kiss on the cheek. He smiled and intertwined his fingers with mine. We carried our suitcases and walked out of the small box. We were greeted by fans and Harry and I waved and smiled to them. Today's crowd was nice, and we stopped to take a few pictures. When we got in the car Harry grabbed my other hand in his.

"You are so perfect!" he exclaimed, ruffling my hair.

"Stop messing up my hair!" I schreeched.

"Fine, and I really truly am sorry."

"Ya I know."

"So I'm forgiven?"

"Hmmmmm."

I put my hand on my chin and pretended to be deep in thought. He flashed that cheeky grin of his and kissed me. I pulled away and returned his smile.

"You drive me nuts, Alysa." Harry said.

"As do you, Mr. Styles." I replied grinning.

"So, guess what we get to do tomorrow?"

"SHOPPING!!!"

"Yes! Do you know what you want to get?"

"Well yes, we have to go to Ikea because they're food is delish and I love their furniture. Beyond that I don't really care."

"You're such a nerd."

"You don't even know, Harry."

"Like what?"

"I had an obsession with calculus in high school. I was never with out my handy graphing calculator."

"That's actually hilarious!"

"Oh come on, like you don't have any dirty little secrets!"

"Well, actually none. The media knows EVERYTHING."

"True, true."

"Well, what else should I know about you?"

"I love Mike and Ikes. They are little nuggets of heaven."

"DRIVER! Pull over at the next gas station puh-leaseeeee."

"Well why are we going to a gas station?"

"To get you Mike and Ikes. GET EXCITED!"

"YAYAYAYAYAAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!"

We quickly pulled into a gas station and Harry and I ran inside, holding hands. We grabbed every single box of Mike and Ikes they had and paid with his credit card. We ended up having eight bags full of boxes of them. We ran back to the car and saw paparazzi.

"What's in the bags Harry?" one yelled.

"MIKE AND IKES!!!!" Harry yelled.

He grabbed a box and handed one to me. I knew exactly what he wanted to do. We tore open our boxes and started throwing Mike and Ikes good-naturedly at the paps. They picked them up off the ground and threw them back, laughing. We went through have the boxes before our driver beeped his horn. Harry and I waved and climbed back in the car.

"That was so fun!" I yelled, stuffing my face with Mike and Ikes.

"Yeff it waff!" Harry replied, voice muddled from the candies in his mouth. 

We arrived at the airport and climbed on our plane. I fell asleep on Harry's shoulder. I woke up and found my hair in tiny braids all over my head.

"Harry!" I yelled.

"What?" he asked innocently.

Our flight had recently ended and Harry lifted me up and carried me down the steps and to the car. When we got in the car, I realized that it was night time.The driver took us to a flat I've never seen. 

"Where are we?" I asked.

"Lou's flat." he replied.

The driver grabbed our bags and carried them into Louis' flat. He set them down in the living room and Harry waved goodye to him.

"Finally, we're alone!" he yelled.

"What about Lou and El?" I asked.

"Out of town."

He grabbed me by my hips and pulled me closer to him, smiling. He leaned in to kiss me, but I put my hands on his chest and gently pushed him away. I wasn't ready yet.

"Let's just watch a movie or something." I said.

"Sounds like a plan!" he replied.

He took out his phone and snapped a picture of me. After a few taps, my own phone went off. 

@Harry_Styles: I did @AlysaDaQueen 's hair on the plane... excited to see what it looks like when I take the braids out ;)

@AlysaDaQueen: @Harry_Styles you forgot to metion that I was ASLEEP!! And since when can you braid?

@Harry_Styles: @AlysaDaQueen haha why are you tweeting me if I'm sitting right next to you?

@AlysaDaQueen: @Harry_Styles don't even talk, you're doing the same thing ;)

Harry grabbed me and hugged me. I hugged him back, both of us fighting to squeeze the other person tighter. We snuggled up next to each other and decided on a movie, Inception. I fell asleep right away, so I missed the majority of the movie.

I woke up the next morning in a large, comfy bed. The sun leaked through the white curtain that covered a small window. Working the necessary clculations in my head, I decide it was around 11 am. Nerd burn! I got up and saw Harry making omelettes.

"Are you ready for a day in Ikea?!" he asked.

I smiled and nodded. Harry lifted me up and spun me around. He leaned in to kiss me and this time I let him.