Chapter 18

"ALYSA WAKE UP!" Linden screamed.

I threw my pillow at her, I needed more sleep. She grabbed me by my arms and pulled me out of my sleeping bag and sat me on my feet. Gosh, she was strong.

"WE MADE CHOCOLATE CHIP PANCAKES!" Sophia added.

I woke right up then. I ran to the kitchen to see the six girls attempting to make pancakes. Key word there; attempting. There was flour all over the cupboards and chocolate chips were spread all over the floor. I laughed, they failed at cooking. I shooed all of them out of the kitchen and finished the pancakes.

"DONE!" I yelled.

The seven of us took two pancakes each and sat on the counters, chowing down.

"Hey, our furniture is coming from Ikea today, do you want to help me put it together?" I asked.

"I'm busy... Sorry!" Sophia said.

"Ya me too." Peggy added.

"Um I have plans...." Linden trailed off.

"I um er can't." Maddie stuttered.

"I have to get new guitar strings." Kendall stated.

"Well I'm just gonna say what we're all thinking, I don't want to." Maggie said, smirking.

The other girls agreed with her, oh well guess it was just Harry and I. We all packed up and Peggy lent me some clothes. I waved goodbye and we all promised to do this again. I took a taxi to our new house. It felt so weird saying that, it was OUR house, Harry and I's house. It was surreal. After the taxi drive, I ran into the house to be greeted by Harry. He picked me up and spun me around. 

"This is going to take forever!" I exclaimed, motioning to the multitude of boxes.

"Or we could not." Harry replied cheekily.

"What do you me-"

I was cut off by Harry's lips crashing into mine. He grabbed my hips and held me close and I wrapped my arms around his neck. He lifted me up and wrapped my legs around his torso. He pinned me up against the nearest wall. His lips trailed along my cheek and he brushed them along my neck. He moved back up to my lips and the doorbell rang.

"Not againnn." Harry groaned.

I laughed as he set me down. I opened the door and saw the last ten people in the world I wanted to see right now. Crashing through the doors were Harry, Niall, Liam, Louis, Peggy, Kendall, Maggie, Maddie, Linden, and Sophia.

"ALYSA!" they screamed.

I rolled my eyes and they hugged me. I giggled as they let go of me and moved on to attack Harry, who was still upset about their little interruption. 

We spent the day putting together our furniture, we got almost half of it done. I swear those instructions were written in Swedish or something, none of us could understand them, but we figured it out. After they all left, Harry let out a large sigh.

"Finally, they're gone!" he exclaimed.

"I know Har-Bear, but you gotta love them!" I said.

"I suppose..."

He grabbed my waist and pulled me close.

"Harry," I said.

"What's up love?" Harry replied.

"I'm ready."

"Are you sure?"

"As I'll ever be."

He smirked and I could see a glint of mischeif in his eyes. He picked me up and carried me to our bedroom.

"Tonight, you're all mine." he whispered in my ear.

And I couldn't be more excited about it.

-.-.-.-.-..-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

A/N

Short chapter... blechhhh

Thanks for over 200 reads! Tell all your friends about this stroy!

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!