"But you are."

"No."
I laughed some more at him trying to be serious.

"Fine, sexy, whatever."
I said smiling.

"That's much better."
He said and I shook my head.

"You're annoying."

"Hey what happened to sexy?"
-----

I stayed with Chris all night until I fell asleep in the chair, I woke up not too long later and realized he was sleeping too so I left quietly. 

I wasn't sad when I went to home, I was almost glad that when I told Chris what happened he didn't freak out badly. We talked alot and the doctor had to come in a couple times to check on him. 

"Hey honey."
My mom said as I trudged into the living room exhausted.

"Mom it's midnight, you didn't have to stay up for me."
I said as she smiled tiredly.

"It's alright, I wanted to. How are you?"
She asked.

"I'm alright I guess. I told Chris what happened."
I said and her smiled faded.

"And how'd that go?"
"Suprisingly well."
I said and she smiled a little.

"Good... So how is he?"
"He's getting better, his back and ribs are feeling better now. His head aches aren't as bad."

I said and she nodded.

"That's great. I'm sure he'll be up and running in no time."
"Hopefully."
I said sadly then sat on the couch by her.

"Ally, how about you tell me how you really are? What are you feeling?"

I sighed.

"I'm exhausted. I'm sad. I want Chris to not be in the hospital. I want to punch Matt in the face a million times. I'm relieved that I finally told Chris what happened, but I'm scared about what's going to happen when Chris is healed and see's Matt at school. I want to go give Cody a big hug because I feel like I never see, or talk, to him..."
I could go on forever but the last thing I was going to add brought tears to my eyes.

"And I feel like everything was all my fault."

I sobbed putting my face in my hands. God, I'm such a baby.

"Oh honey, it's not your fault. It's Matt's fault."
She said scooting closer to me and hugging me while rubbing my back soothingly.

"I keep telling myself that but I still feel the same."
I said wiping my tears.

"Ally you didn't do anything wrong. Matt is the one that came into the house and took you. He's the one who made Chris's car drive off the road and he's the one that has been hurting you inside and out for all this time."

"I know but I feel like maybe I could've done something differently so that wouldn't have happened."

"It's already happened and I know you and Chris are strong enough to get through this together."
She said pulling away from the hug.

"You're such an amazing, beautiful girl Ally. You've been through so much and I wish I could be as strong as you. Most daughters look up to their mothers, but I look up to you. I always will."
She said with tears brimming in her eyes. I smiled and hugged her.

"I look up to you too mom. I love you."
"I love you too sweetie."
She said kissing the top of my head.

"Now go to bed and try to get as much sleep as possible. You have school tomorrow."
She said and I nodded my head standing up.