"He hit me but I ran off.."
His hug tightened a little, making me feel better.

"When he chased me into the woods, he uh-picked me up and threw me. That was when he t-tried to- to..."
I couldn't say it because I was already crying. Chris was tense but he continued to rub my back, making me feel safe in his arms.

"You can skip that part."

"I thought you wanted to know everything?"
I said sadly.

"But it's making you cry..."

"You're so sweet."
I said as he stroked me hair.

"I know..."

He said and I smiled barely.

"After I punched him in the face and he fell off me I ran and found y-"

"Oh my god."
He interuppted me. I pulled away from the hug and looked at him quickly.

"What?"
"I remember..."
He said and confusion hit my face.

"Remember what?"
"I remember I-I heard you..."
He said and my stomach churned.

"Chris-"
"You were looking for me and calling my name but I couldn't move or say anything. It was after the accident, I was still concious."
He said as I looked up at him wanting him to continue talking. 

"Then you screamed, and I heard him yelling at you to stop running and you were screaming for help... He called you a-"

"A worthless slut, fuilthy bitch..."
I answered for him remembering.

"Which that's not true... You are not and never will be either of those."
He said seriously.

"When I heard him calling you those things I lost it and I was trying to move but I couldn't and I went unconcious."
He explained sadly yet angrily.

 "Chris..."

"I'm so sorry Ally..."
He said and you could tell he meant it.

"Please don't be sorry, you have no reason to be."
"I should've been there."

He said as I sighed.

"I know you would have been, but you couldn't and I seriously don't care. I'm just happy you're alive."
I said smiling a little.

"I know you are."

It was quiet for a moment and I figured he probably wanted me to continue.

"After I got away from him I ran back to the road to find you. When I saw your car all smashed up I was scared and I looked around until I found you. I couldn't breath."
I said with tears in my eyes.

"I thought you were dead and I begged you to wake up. Matt came up behind and pulled me away from you and I went a little physco on him."
I explained as he raised an eyebrow.

"What do you mean a little physco?"

"I thought he killed you! So I started screaming at him and hitting him, the police came and grabbed me then I passed out I guess."
I said sadly.

"Oh Ally..."
He said as I rolled my eyes.

"Lord only knows what you would've done if the situation was reversed."
I said and tensed.

"Don't even say that."
He said sounding scared.

"Sheesh okay."
"I don't know what I'd do with out you. Ally you've got me whipped."
He said grabbing my hand.

"You're so cute."
I said smiling and poked him in the arm.

 "Don't call me cute."
He said trying to sound manly. I giggled.