Chapter 59

**After plane ride**

I walk into the familiar house and smile to myself. I missed being here.

"Savannah!" I hear the little 5 year old voice I've missed hearing in the past month that I haven't seen her.

"Skylynn!" I hug her and she giggles.

"I missed home." Hayes wraps his arms around my waist and kisses my temple.

"Me too."

We stay like that for a while then someone speaks up.

"Bad news," Nash says, "school starts Monday."

"Damn, that soon?" Hayes asks.

"Yeah, July 12th. We end earlier and start early."

"Wow."

"Yeah, let's start settling in and unpack our stuff."

<<<trying to end this story so I'm skipping to the first day of school>>>

First day of school. Woohoo.

Not.

I shut off the alarm on my phone and get out of bed. I decided to wear a galaxy crop top with high waisted black jeggings. I slip on white vans and go to the bathroom to wash my face, brush my teeth, curl my hair, and put body makeup on stuff that needs it. I took a shower last night so no need for one this morning.

"Hey, Hayes." I smile as I go downstairs and see him eating.

"Hello." He gets up and hugs me. I grab my bag with stuff and wait for Hayes to eat, "aren't you gonna eat?"

"Nah. Not hungry."

"Alright. Well Nash already left so lets get walking." He grabs his backpack and we head out the door walking to school.

**Lunch.**

"Hey, Erika, have you seen Jordan or any of the pops and jocks around?" I ask my new friend, Erika Taylor. She used to come to school here, then moved, now she's back.

"You didn't hear? Jordan moved, the pops all grew apart, and the jocks, well there around here somewhere. But that Dallas guy or whatever? Him and his friends Jake and Elijah both moved. And Steffan has nothing better to do then to follow his dreams. He joined theater, Eva is alone in her own world, Kiana joined the art club, Hannah is into photography, Madi is still a cheerleader, just nicer, Allie is lost without Jordan, and Charisma joined a community service group. Everyone has changed over the summer." She explains and my depression decreases by 97282992 percent.

"Wow! This year is gonna be great." I smile.

**

The rest of my day was fantastic. Everyone is so much nicer. Jordan is gone, I am really good friends with Madi and Hannah now, and Erika is like my new best friend. Hayes walked with me to most of my classes cause we had them together and I love it.

3 best friends, and my boyfriend. May sound like a typical girl thing, but you have no idea.

Because if it wasn't for him, I wouldn't be here. I wouldn't be happy, I wouldn't have found love. And from this day on, I repeat to him these three words:

"You Saved Me."

*****************************

(((ITS OVER. I'm creating a new story now! How many of y'all would read it? Vote and comment if you will! Thanks everyone for reading! I might make an epilogue if you want me to! I'm sooooo excited for my next story. It just a little different than this one. Not much, but a different plot. I hope you guys loved this story and I'm sorry for ending it so soon! I just can't wait to start a new story. Bye guys, love ya!

-Haley🙉)))