Chapter 50

"Jordan. What are you doing here?" Hayes asks.

"I missed you.. So I came here. Duh." She says it like it's the most obvious thing I the world.

"Okay." Hayes puts his arm around me and we walk to our chairs.

"Hayes.."

"Yeah?" He turns to me.

"Don't you- never mind." I say as the bitch herself -cough cough- Jordan, walks up to Hayes.

"Long time no see, yeah?" She says a little more flirtatious then expected.

"I got saw you a couple of minutes ago." Hayes mumbles and signs the picture for her.

"I meant before that, silly." She twirls her hair.

"Okay bye." He says and the signs her "friends" pictures.

"Hayes I need to go to the bathroom." I say and he chuckles.

"Good to know. Have someone go with you so your not alone. I don't trust anyone now that Jordan is here." He says and I nod.

I walk over to Aaliyah who is with Skylynn and ask her to come to the restroom with me and she nods. After I use the bathroom I walk out of the stall and see Jordan, Eva, Hannah, Madi, Allie, Charisma and Kiana. The only ones I'm worried over is Jordan, Eva, Madi, and Allie. The rest are okay.

"Well, well well." Jordan smirks as I wash my hands.

"Listen, Jordan I don't wanna start any drama I just-" I get interrupted when I feel her hand hit me on the face.

"Well I do." She hits me again, harder. But honestly, I've had worse. Yeah it hurt. But I've been forced to endure pain much worse then that.

"Hey, back off." Aaliyah steps in as the girls laugh in her face.

"Shut up. What are you? 10?" Allie laughs.

"Come on Savannah, let's go." Aaliyah grabs my arm as we start walking towards the door my hair is yanked back.

"Stop!" I say.

"No!" She copies my tone of voice.

After a while of arguing I am on the ground trying to get Jordan off of me. I won't fight back.. I can't.. I-I

I have to.

I finally snap and hit Jordan as hard as I can. I flip her over and start punching and hitting her repeatedly. I couldn't take it anymore. She flips me over and tries hitting me but I dodge every hit. Rage hits me again as I hit her nose and hear a snap. She screams and gets off me.

"What the fucking hell, Savannah?" She screams as I try to go after her again. I feel Aaliyah pull me back.

"What? That's what you get! I'm sick and tired of your bullshit, Jordan! You have taken everything from me! All I ever loved, all I wanted. You took so many pieces of happiness away from me! You bully and tease me everyday! I'm sick of it! All the jokes, the-the name calling, the bullying, cyber bullying, physical bullying. You need to stop! Just fucking let me be happy! I'm never happy! And it's because of people like you! Just stop ruining my life! Let me have my happiness. You can take all you want now. But don't, and I repeat, don't. Ever. Ever. Take away Hayes. He was the only one that made me happy. Don't take him. Don't even try to win him over. And if you do.. Then what's the point in life? How would you feel if you basically killed me from taking my happiness away? Don't ever take him. Just leave now. I don't ever want to see you for the rest of summer. During school, call me every name in the book. Just please. Let me keep what truly makes me happy." I say.