Chapter 39

"Cameron where the hell are you?" Nash asks Cameron on the phone.

"Put him on speaker." I tell Nash and he does so.

"I'm at the candy store about 2 blocks away." He says and we all sigh.

"Damn it, Cam. We thought something bad happened."

"No," he laughs, "I got bored waiting so I walked around and found a candy shop."

"Well, we will be there in a little bit." Nash says and hangs up the phone. We get into Cam's car and drive to the candy shop to find Cameron outside waiting for us.

"Get in, Cameron." Nash says and Cameron starts to walk to the car until Skylynn says something.

"Wait! I want candy!" She says and Hayes nods his head in agreement.

"Me too!" He says and Cam and Nash sigh and everyone looks at me.

"What?" I ask.

"Do you wanna go in?" Nash asks and I shrug.

"I'm not that hungry. But you guys can get all you want." I say and we all get out of the car and go into the candy shop.

"Oh my gosh! Is that Nash, Hayes, and Cameron?!" I hear a girl shout from outside the candy shop and then a group of what looked like about 5 girls come into the shop and runs over to them. I completely forgot they were famous.

"Who's she?" One girl asks and points to me.

"This is Savannah. A friend of mine." Hayes says and I look at him in shock.

"Oh, good thing you guys aren't dating. She's kinda ugly. Oh wait, not kinda, she is ugly!" She says and her friends laugh with her.

Well ok then.

They took their pictures with them and after a while they were about to leave until I feel something wet go on my face. It's that one girl again. I think her name is.. Christyana? I think that's what she said her name was. I wipe my face and see her and her friends laughing at me again.

"What the hell?!" I shout and nearly cry but hold back from it.

"Oops." Christyana laughs and walks away with a now empty drink in her hand and throws it away. Turning around and smirking in the process.

"Savannah! Are you okay?" Hayes asks after they leave and I scoff.

"Don't talk to me, Hayes." I glare and he gives me a confused look.

"What's wrong?" He asks but I ignore him and walk over to Cameron and start to cry. He hugs me as I cry into his chest.

"Sorry, I'm getting your shirt wet." I say and back away.

"Savannah, it's fine. What's wrong?" He asks and I sigh.

"Nothing. I'll tell you later." I say and he nods and hugs me again.

After a while we decided to leave and paid for our candy and went back home. Cam decided to stay over so Nash and him could make videos.

"Savannah, wait!" I hear Hayes shout but I run upstairs to my room and to my bathroom and lock the door.

I look in the mirror and lose it. Why? Why me? Why did Hayes say that? All I am to him is just a friend. I knew it. It was all I lie. This always happens. I fucking hate my life. What did I do that was so wrong? He probably liked those girls and didn't want to admit we dated. They were really pretty.. He probably would choose them over me any day.

"Savannah.. Open the door. It's Cameron." He says and I open the door and run into his arms crying.

"Why did he say that?" I sob.

"Say what?" He asks and I look up at him.

"That I was just his friend." I cry and he rolls his eyes.

"I don't know. Honestly. Maybe you should talk to him." He says and I shake my head.

"No." I say and pull away from him and walk to my phone.

"What are you doing?" He questions as a dial Mallory's number.

"Leaving for a while."

I need some time away from him. And need more time with my best friend.

**************************
(Sorry this chapter is short lol This is kinda a filler because I ran out of ideas. Was this chapter good? Comment and vote!😘💕
-Haley🙉)