Chapter 55

I run back to the too Hayes was in.

"Hayes fucking Grier." I spat as I run into the room.

"Huh? Savannah?" He turns to face me.

"Yeah. Who else would it be." I glare and cross my arms.

"What's wrong?"

"DILLON JAMES IS WHATS WRONG!" I shout.

"Dillon? How do you kn-"

"He was the fucking guy who shot you! And also the guy that used me as a fucking sex toy. Or should I say rape. How do you know him, Hayes? Huh?" I am beyond pissed at this point.

"Savannah calm down. I'm not best friends with him or anything. I just know him. He goes to school with Nash and they used to be friends. Him and I talked often but never really got along." He says.

"Whatever." I sit down on the chair next to him and face the tv. Probably pouting like a little kid.

"What's your problem?"

"What's my problem? My problem is is that you knew who that guy was!"

"Shut up! I did not know who he was!"

"Yes you did."

"No."

"Yes."

"Savannah I did not know who he was. If I did I would've told you. You know that. Would I ever lie to you?" He looks at me with his big blue eyes and I sigh.

"No...."

"Exactly. Now stop being immature about this."

"I'm not. You would do the same thing if it was you being thrown around as a sex toy and abused every fucking day. And then find out that someone you love knew them!" I get up and was about to walk out when Hayes spoke.

"You know damn well I didn't know you knew him. And I'm sorry. I'm fucking sorry that I wasn't mad. I am mad. But seriously Savannah I just got shot! And all your worried about is Dillon and what he did to you! Not me! Think of someone else for once besides yourself! If you loved me so damn much you wouldn't be doing this! Just please let it go! (A/N hehe let it go get it ha ha ha) think about me for once!"

"I do think about you! All the fucking time! What do you think in doing while your at Magcon and I'm not! I'm thinking about you! All you ever are is on my mind! When you got shot I-"

"I heard."

"What?"

"What you said to me. I wasn't dead Savannah. My eyes were closed. I wasn't asleep either. I wanted to here you speak."

"Oh." Was all I could say.

"I love you so much Savannah. And I don't wanna lose you. But your so insecure about yourself. And you shouldn't be. You're so beautiful and you don't realize it. You're funny, smart, and strong. You can get through anything. I didn't save you. You saved yourself. And for that I'm proud." He finishes and I wipe my eyes from the tears. I walk to him and hug him. He puts his finger under my chin and pulls my face to his and kisses me.

"Uh guys." We pull apart and looks back at Carter, "I called the cops. Dillon got arrested and is somewhere in jail or something. If you don't mind Savannah I told them what he had done to you in the past and they said they will keep him in longer." He says and I nod.

"Thank you." I smile.

"Hey guys. What did we miss?" Nash walks in and asks.

"Dillon is an asshole." Hayes says.

"Dillon James?" Nash asks and Hayes and I nod, "oh, well he moved anyways."

We talk for about an hour and eventually everyone shows up.

"Good luck." I tell Hayes as he is rolled out for surgery.

"I love you!" He shouts when he is at the end of the hall.

"I love you too!" I shout back and I turn around with everyone staring at me.

"Awwwwwwww!" They all coo and I roll my eyes and sit down.

I sit between Aaliyah and Aaron and pull out my phone.

(((A/N fake number please don't call it! 😂))) ((me= Savannah))

657-555-8901: Hey, bitch!

Me: who is this?

657-555-8901: None'ya business. Just kill yourself, k?

Me: you're so immature. Bye.

The person keeps texting me and I ignore it.

"Are you okay? You're staring off into space or something." Matt snaps me out of my thoughts.

"Oh, yea. I'm fine." I shrug and he nods.

"Friends and family of Hayes Grier?" A nurse asks and everyone stands up, "his surgery went well. But he's in a lot of pain. We gave him pain meds to help and he has a bandage around where he was shot. He needs to change it every so often and have stuff put on it and yeah. Just make sure he's not alone. The meds he is on may cause suicidal thoughts." The nurse keeps talking and then brings Hayes out. He is free to leave so Nash helps him walk down and the van is already waiting.

"Are you hurt?" I sit down next to Hayes and ask.

"Yeah. But I'll be fine." He puts his arm around me and I cuddle into his chest.

"I'm glad your okay." I look up at him and he smiles.

"Me too."

****************************

(((Short and boring chapter ok sorry.

-Haley🙉)))