Chapter 19

"CAMERON!!!" I jump out of bed to Cameron. He's all better. But I'm not..

"Hey, Savannah! I missed you!" He picks me up and spins me around.

"I missed you too!" I laugh.

"Since I haven't seen you in forever and it's Saturday, I want to take you out for a hang out day." He smiles and I nod.

"I'd love to!" I smile and he leaves so I could get dressed. I go downstairs to eat and Cameron and I get in his car and drive to who knows where.

"Where are we going?"

"To the mall." He chuckles, "Don't worry, I have money. It's all on me today." He smiles.

"Thank you." I tell him as we go into the mall. We talk about everything that happened while Cameron and Nash were gone. I tell him about what happened with Dallas and he almost went off, but realized that today should be a good day. Not a bad one. We go to the food court after a while and find a place to sit after we got our food. Cameron and I were laughing about something until I hear someone behind me.

"Hey, babe." I hear Dallas say and he sits beside me. "Who's this?"

"Um, this is Cameron.. One of my best friends."

"Oh. Well I don't think you should be hanging around him." He gets up and he grabs my arm to pull me away.

"Ouch, Dallas. Stop."

"What?"

"You're hurting my arm. Stop, please." I beg.

"Not until you come with me."

"Fine.." I get up and Dallas lets go. I walk with Dallas. Completely dissing Cameron. I feel so guilty. I hear him get up.

"Maybe she doesn't want to come with you." Cameron states and Dallas stops.

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me. So far by what she's told me and what I just witnessed, you're acting like a pretty big asshole right now."

"How about you shut up?"

"How about I don't?"

"She's coming with me."

"No she's not." Cameron says and pulls me toward him. "Come on, Savannah."

"Come with me." Dallas says and grabs my arm harder than before.

"Stop," I whine.

"I'll stop if you come with me."

***Cameron's POV***

I can't believe she went with him. I drive to Nash's house and walk in, pissed off.

"What's wrong man?" Nash asks me as I sit on the couch.

"Savannah dissed me for that douchebag of a guy." I say.

"Dallas? I thought he really liked her." He says.

"Well you thought wrong, dumbass."

"Woah, calm down. What did he do that was so bad?"

"Well first off, Savannah and I were laughing about something and he completely interrupts us and says 'I don't think you should be talking to him.' And then grabs her arm to pull her away. He must have grabbed too hard cause she told him to stop. He wouldn't and told her he would stop if she came with him. I got up and said she didn't want to, we argued for a while and Dallas grabbed her arm again too hard and said he would stop if he came with her. She finally had enough and went with him. Now I don't know where they are at and here I am." I explain.

"Are you guys talking about Dallas?" Hayes asks and sits on the leather chair across from Nash and I. Oh great, douchebag #2.

"Yeah. Why?" I scoff at him.

"Because I know and witnessed some stuff he did to her also."

"Like what?"

"Well, about a week ago when they are dating, Jordan and I were walking after school and I saw Dallas. I thought he was with Savannah but I guess he wasn't. I look over again and he was with Eva. I ran over to then because they were kissing and I went off at him. He said that Savannah don't mean shit to him and he wanted me to act like the whole thing never happened. I wasn't gonna do that so I went home and told Savannah what had happened. She didn't believe me and said she loved him. I told her not to date him and she said she won't break up with the guy she "loves." A couple days after that I was sitting on the couch with Jordan doing homework and Savannah and Dallas walked in, she said they were gonna be in her room. Aka Nash's room technically but you were gone. I said okay and they went upstairs. Jordan left after a while cause she had to be somewhere and as I was sitting on the couch watching tv, I hear Savannah scream and then stop. I got worried and rushed upstairs. I opened the door and Dallas was practically strangling her. He let go of her and ran out. I started yelling out of anger and she started crying. She yelled back after I yelled and said I made her feel like a worthless piece of shit and kicked me out. I left and still feel guilty." He finishes. Wow. I mean like, Savannah told me what happened but I didn't think it was that bad.

"Wow."

"Yeah." He says and Savannah walks in with tears streaming down her face.

"Savannah, what's wrong?" I rush over to her but she pushes away and runs upstairs.

What the hell just happened..

*************

(Did you like this chapter????💕💙

-Haley🙉)