Burning on the Inside

The scene reveals Y/n, who is sitting out in the courtyard of Beacon, as his eyes twitched robotically, as he yawned.

Y/n: *sighs* This. Sucks.

He would yawn out, before getting up and stretching, as he made his way back to the dorm, a bored expression on his face.

Along the way, he heard whispers from students talking about him, which he mostly ignored, until bumping into Neptune.

Neptune: Watch it, freak!

Y/n: Shut it, hydrophobic.

He continued to walk on, as his eyes twitched, in which he stopped, as he breathed heavily, now starting to twitch.

Y/n: Fear me...I'm the destruction of innocence.

Neptune turned around and saw Y/n having what was a serious breakdown, as he constantly twitched.

Y/n: I am the violence embedded in flesh.

Y/n lets out a small cackle, as he glares at Neptune.

Y/n: I am the pain in the bones of the mortal shell - the dark heart of the earth.

Y/n clutched onto his head, as he closed his eyes, as he started to hyperventilate, as he then opened them, now having black sclera and red pupils.

Y/n: Ȋ̵̥̭̺͚ͅ ͎̺ͬͫͬ̚̚̚A̤͙̦̼̮͙ͅMͨ̿̐͑̐͌̅͏̩̬͖̯ ̶͔̘̦̻̝͖̻͛̍Ḥ̫̬̺̥̗̘ͫ̄ͩ̈́̇͛E̯̺̩͍̼͓̒ͣͤͥ̂L͙̯̗̺̅͟ͅL̘͆͛ͧ̓̓ͫ.̱̲͋̈

Y/n then slowly staggered towards Neptune, with a grin on his face, as the latter gulped, backing up from the Faunus.

Neptune simply ran for his life, running and turning each and every corner that he could, only to turn and run into Y/n, falling down.

Y/n: Of course the question is...how did I get here? Answer...I'm Springtrap, I'm the Hype; God, you name it!

Y/n then proceeded to punch Neptune into unconsciousness and pick up his motionless body.

~

Next, Y/n proceeded to hunt down Dove from the remaining members of CRDL, and simply abduct him in his sleep, carrying him to an undisclosed location, and in case you're wondering, NO, Dove WAS NOT raped.

The rest of the victims were simple: Russel and Sky attempted to fill Cardin's boots, and so they majestically fucked up in doing so, as Y/n simply went and took care of them.

~

Now, the scene opens up to Forever Falls, where the four boys, Neptune; Dove; Sky and Russel are trapped in mysterious contraptions, aka, they were in furry suits; Neptune was inside that of a brown bear; Russel was trapped in that of a crimson fox; Sky was in that of a magenta bunny, and Dove was in a chicken. Where Y/n was simply pacing back and forth, waiting for them to awaken.

.

.

.

Mr Popo: *from an alternate timeline* ...they're gonna die.

Neptune: W-Wha...where are we?

Y/n: Ah, you're awake! You're in a place where no-one will ever find you in. For you see boys, what you're currently inside slash wearing, is your soon-to-be grave! H҉A-̢H̨A͝!

Russel: W-Wha- why-

Y/n: Why am I doing this? It's nothing personal, kid- JUST KIDDING, HAHAHA- T͏h̵is is͝ V̷ER̢Y ̧pers̵oņal.