Sneak Peek!

CLANK
.
.
.
CLANK
.
.
.
CLANK
.
.
.
That was the sound of Springtrap's footsteps, as he appeared in the dim light of the torture room, wearing a gas mask over his face, in front of a chained down and tied up Team RWBY, CRDL, and SSSN, as they glared or looked at the dilapidated hybrid monstrosity in anger or terror.

Sun: The hell is this man?!

Springtrap: This is just revenge.

Neptune: For what?!

Springtrap: ...everything.

Weiss: Like you can do anything.

Springtrap: Haha- shut up you snobby rich slut.

That indeed caused Weiss to shut up completely, and that was when Neptune decided to pipe in.

Neptune: Hey! Don't you ever talk to her like that ever-

He was silenced when he had water splashed over him, causing him to scream out loud like a little bitch, and shuffling around.

Springtrap: Typical. Named after the Roman god of the sea, and yet ball-less to take on even a small drop of water. How disappointing.

Sun: I don't know who you are dude, but what you're doing isn't cool. Let us go!

Springtrap: How about no!

Sun: Why you-!

He was then cut off with Springtrap holding a gun towards his head.

Springtrap: Let me ask: If I shoot you, would that count as killing you or putting you down, ya filthy rapscallic freak?

Blake: Hey, you can't threaten him!

Springtrap turned to Blake, his eye-whites turning black, and his pupils now having become red, as he marched over to her, a knife at her throat.

Springtrap: Can't? I just did. And you can't do anything about it.

Then Yang decided to speak up, and boy, she was not happy.

Yang: When I get out of here, you're gonna end up worse than you are now.

Springtrap: Heh, is that so, murderer?

This shocked Yang, to say the least, and so she looked down in guilt, as did Cardin.

Ruby: Just wait 'till our friends get here, you jerk!

Springtrap: What friends? If you're talking about Team JNPR and CFVY, then no, they're not coming.

Ruby: What do you mean by that?

Springtrap: I mean, that they already know what you did to Y/n and Jaune, and so they won't be coming to save you, trust me on that. They won't forgive you, ever.

Ruby: You're wrong!

There, Springtrap removed his gas mask, and leaned closer towards Ruby, whose eyes were widened in fear and terror.

Y/n: Look me in the eye and say that.

RWBY, CRDL and SSSN: Y/N?!

-Line Break-

There, Pyrrha looked at the distorted abnormality in fear, as she saw the bloody mess left of Team CRDL.

Pyrrha: Y/n, this is wrong!

Y/n: This. Is. VENGEANCE. They killed us!

Pyrrha: It was an accident. We mourned for you two. Come home.

Y/n: You don't know what it was like Pyrrha. You don't know how it felt inside. Pieces of metal and plastic, driven inside of my body, with live wires stuck inside of my head, and 500 volts of electricity, surging through my head, and-

Pyrrha: Y/n...we can fix it-

Y/n: *distorted voice* I cAn FiX iT! *normal voice* I know what to do know. I just take all this blackness and hate, and put it in a bullet, and aim it right between their eyes, and-

Pyrrha: Team CRDL's dead! If you want a shot at fixing this, then you have to let go of the people who did this to you, and let us help, please.

Y/n: ...how's Zwei?

Pyrrha: He misses you. We all do.

Y/n: And Coco?

Pyrrha: More than anyone else.

Y/n, in silence, looked down, and sniffled slightly, prompting Pyrrha to go and embrace him in a hug, as he sobs silently into her shoulder, knowing that he finally has something to live for.