An Bloody Reunion, and an Unexpected Confession

A/N: BTW, the sneak peek is gonna change, as soon as I implement it as part of the actual book.

Y/n and Jaune, having disguised themselves, had trudged back to Beacon, under new aliases. But before they could get any further, they were stopped by Goodwitch.

Goodwitch: Who are you two; state your business here.

Springtrap: My̧ ͡n҉aḿe...̧is ̷S҉ṕr͠i͜n̸g̷tra̴p͞, a̶nd̨ ̵my acco͘mplic̵e̕ her͞e̛ is ̶F͜r͘ed͢b̵e͘a̶r̕.͟

Fredbear: G̶r͟eet̀i͜ņgs,̶ ҉M͞i̡ss G͟oodw̡i͢tch͡.̧

Saying this caused the woman to suddenly go weak in the knees, her serious face replaced with that of a flustered woman.

Goodwitch: H-How may I help you two?

Springtrap: *normal voice* We wish to speak with Ozpin, please.

Goodwitch: I see, well, follow me-

Springtrap suddenly went up to her, placing a finger on her lips, causing the lass to blush madly.

Springtrap: I appreciate the help Miss Goodwitch, but I believe that we can find our own way.

Goodwitch: H-How so?!

Fredbear: Just take a closer look.

The woman did so, squinting her eyes as she observed the two men before her. Fredbear simply lets his eyes go from their black and white, to white and blue, and Springtrap deactivated his zombie eyes to reveal dull yet somewhat bright E/C eyes. Seeing this caused her eyes to widen.

Goodwitch: No...it can't be...Mr Afton and Mr Arc?

Y/n: *nodding* In the flesh!

Jaune: Did you miss us?

Then, out of the blue, they were both crushed in a hug from her. Glynda Goodwitch, one of the most intimidating, somewhat scary, and honestly thickest girls in the series, was hugging two dead pupils. Like...isn't that a bit weird?

Anyways, she released the two, and so they gasped for air.

Y/n: Talk about unexpected...

Jaune: I hear ya...anyways, Miss Goodwitch, can you keep this a secret for us? We don't want to reveal ourselves just yet.

Goodwitch: Your secret is safe with me. But on one condition...

Y/n: And that is?

Then, out of nowhere, she walked up to them, swaying her hips, and then grabbed onto their crotches, causing them to freeze up.

Goodwitch: Meet me after class for some 'extra credit'~

That said, all the boys could do is just nod, being unsure of what to say, to then watch Goodwitch leave, giving her hips an extra sway, as she walked off.

There, the boys just looked at each other, and just did some random handshake: