Devilish Lust (Lemon)

Y/n was seen outside, as he was busy chatting with Jaune.

Y/n: You can't be real. Did she really?

Jaune: Yep, pretty much. Honestly didn't think it would feel so good, especially being, y'know, part man, part mech, and-

Y/n: Basically a cyborg furry.

Jaune: ...

Y/n: You know it's true. I mean, look at me. You can easily say that I look better than this fucktard. *takes out his scroll, and shows a video of Jacques Schnee, rambling on shit about Y/n being a psycho* Can we just agree to say that his eyes are small like his dick?

Jaune: ...meaning?

Y/n: *sighs* It means that he doesn't see what I'm really like. And he's forgotten the fact that we're the one who have to fix those tinheads, that provide the security in Atlas.

Jaune: True that. Ironwood was decent enough to let you help.

Y/n: And the butler dude, Klein. From what I heard, he's probably the chillest dude there is aside from Ren.

Jaune: What about Whitl-

Jaune was cut off, as Y/n shot a death-glare.

Y/n: *deathly, but calmly* Let's not talk about that pidgeon-shit, spunk-haired scumbag, please.

Jaune: ...Willow?

Y/n: ...meh, she's alright, I guess.

Jaune: So that leaves...

Jaune trails off as the boys both start grinning.

Both: Winter.

They both fist-bumped each other, as they rubbed their hands in anticipation, as they inhaled, and exhaled.

Y/n: You can easily say that she's a bombshell, am I right?

Jaune: You are mistaken, for that booty is a weapon of mass destruction.

Jaune is just going on his knees, hands clasped in prayer, as Y/n is just covering his face, trying not to laugh, until he received a text message from Coco.

Coco: Hey, Y/n. Can I ask you something?

Y/n: Yeah sure, what's up?

Coco: What do you think of this?

And with that, she uploaded a picture, which composed of her in nothing except some very...VERY tight and revealing lingerie, and some thigh high boots, along with a choker on her neck, as she playfully feels herself up.
.
.
.
Bottom line? She just dressed up as a submissive dominatrix.

In seeing this, Y/n froze, and just passed out, his springlocks going off , as blood gushed out of his nose.

A few minutes later, he sat up, and replied to the picture.

Y/n: ...😶😶😶🤤🤤🤤

Coco: Don't keep me waiting~ 😜😜😜🍆🍆🍆