"I can't believe I'm about to do this."

Nikita begins to close her eyes and breathe deeply then slowly slide her hand inside her panties and starts to think and imagine him being there with her.

What would August say?

She begins to rub her pussy slowly while widening her legs and begins to speed up her motions, her breathing begins to hitch.

"Au-,"

Shut up.

Nikita imagine August standing there looking at her playing with herself.

Get it wet fo' me, baybeh.

"Always daddy." Nikita moaned softly as her pussy became wetter.

She imagine him touching on her legs, getting on the bed with her, looking up at her. She imagine him choking her neck, making her gasps and shivers a little.

"I'm c-close." She mumbled while moaning and arching her back.

Cum.

Nikita cums instantly as she moans. Her imagination is so real to her that she could feel him. She keeps going with her rubbing then begins to put two fingers inside her, trying to find her spot. Nikita begins to moan louder and shakes uncontrollably on her fingers, trying not to stop.

"I need you. F-fuck!"

Nikita raise her hand up on the pillow, imagining him pinning her on the bed before entering her.

"Yes, yes, August. Ahh.. shit!"

She begins to fingers herself faster and deeper, rubbing against her spot.

"Don't s-stop. Fuck!" Nikita began to bite her lips slightly while arching her back again.

Fuck, Nikka. It been too damn long since I been up in it. It's mine na. Is it mine, baybeh?

"Yes yes yes, August. It's yours! I'm abou-,"

You can cum dis time but next time I'ma make ya hold dat shit in. Ya hear me?

"Yes, I hear you."

Cum, Nikka.

"Ahhhh, fuck August!" She screamed and  moaned loudly as she shook and move her body uncontrollably as she came on her fingers. 

Nikita begins to breathe heavily and laid there for a moment. Nikita gets the strength to get up and go to the bathroom to wash and dry her hands then someone starts knocking on the door. She puts on another pair of panties. Nikita walks downstairs and opens the door, hoping that it isn't August at the door. She slowly opens the door, revealing Tyrell, and Tyrell starts to smile.

"Hey."

"Were you expecting someone else?"

"No, you're just the person I want to see." Nikita smiled at him. "Come in."

Tyrell closes the door and looks at Nikita.

"Uh, Nikita.. why are you looking at me like that?"

Tyrell sees the lust in her eyes, and she starts to bit her lips slightly.

"Like what?"

"Like you wanna fuck me."

"Maybe I do."

Nikita begins walk towards him and kiss him.

"What about-,"

"If you say his name you're getting out."